I am really starting to look forward to Fill in the Blank Friday. I am always curious to see what questions Lauren over at the little things we do will ask. Join in the fun here and don't forget to link up your post to her page.
For most of us, we had a short week. Did it go by as quickly for you as it did for me? I am truly going to take advantage of this week since the next two following Saturdays I have to work. I have no idea what is in store for me tonight but Saturday is going to be a full day of cleaning. I have been saying for ages that I am going to tackle the den but it's still a mess. The desk that my dad is building is almost ready but not ready to be placed in our den yet. I must organize the den asap! Sunday is dim sum with my little Westside crew. I can't wait for Reg and Maur to try our little secret dim sum place. After eating, Maur and I will either watch Life As We Know It or Jackass 3D. What are you up to this week?
1. Blogging is giving me a sense of friendship, commitment and belonging. I've made some wonderful friends who I've had the privilege of meeting or hope to one day meet. I've found something I can commit to and continue. I love coming up with things to write about. It's nice to feel like you belong to part of a group who has accepted you with open arms.
2. A current fashion trend I wish I was brave enough to wear is riding boots or tall boots for that matter. I have really skinny legs and I feel like tall riding boots don't sit right on me.
3. My greatest accomplishment in life thus far is finally finishing college. It took me six years to receive my diploma and it's because I was also working a full time job at the same time.
4. If I had to choose between a mountain or a beach vacation I'd choose a beach vacation. I'm not a nature, camping/cabin/cottage type person. I need the sun, sand, ocean and drinks to make my vacay complete (Lauren-why does this question look a little familiar-lol).
5. A talent I wish I had is dancing. I watch many dance shows and movies so you would think I actually know how. I lust over talented dancers but the best I can do is the bus stop/electric slide at a wedding. I also secretly want to be a b-girl.
6. A talent I do have is painting my own nails. I change colours once a week since I can't stand chipped polish.
7. This week was a short week that went by quickly. I'm so glad it's Friday.