Friday, October 15, 2010

Fill in the Blank Friday

I am really starting to look forward to Fill in the Blank Friday. I am always curious to see what questions Lauren over at the little things we do will ask. Join in the fun here and don't forget to link up your post to her page.

For most of us, we had a short week. Did it go by as quickly for you as it did for me? I am truly going to take advantage of this week since the next two following Saturdays I have to work. I have no idea what is in store for me tonight but Saturday is going to be a full day of cleaning. I have been saying for ages that I am going to tackle the den but it's still a mess. The desk that my dad is building is almost ready but not ready to be placed in our den yet. I must organize the den asap! Sunday is dim sum with my little Westside crew. I can't wait for Reg and Maur to try our little secret dim sum place. After eating, Maur and I will either watch Life As We Know It or Jackass 3D. What are you up to this week?


1. Blogging is giving me a sense of friendship, commitment and belonging. I've made some wonderful friends who I've had the privilege of meeting or hope to one day meet. I've found something I can commit to and continue. I love coming up with things to write about. It's nice to feel like you belong to part of a group who has accepted you with open arms.

2. A current fashion trend I wish I was brave enough to wear is riding boots or tall boots for that matter. I have really skinny legs and I feel like tall riding boots don't sit right on me.

3. My greatest accomplishment in life thus far is finally finishing college. It took me six years to receive my diploma and it's because I was also working a full time job at the same time.

4. If I had to choose between a mountain or a beach vacation I'd choose a beach vacation. I'm not a nature, camping/cabin/cottage type person. I need the sun, sand, ocean and drinks to make my vacay complete (Lauren-why does this question look a little familiar-lol).

5. A talent I wish I had is dancing. I watch many dance shows and movies so you would think I actually know how. I lust over talented dancers but the best I can do is the bus stop/electric slide at a wedding. I also secretly want to be a b-girl.

6. A talent I do have is painting my own nails. I change colours once a week since I can't stand chipped polish.

7. This week was a short week that went by quickly. I'm so glad it's Friday.

3 comments:

Marz said...

I am so thankful for Fill in the Blank Fridays because it brought me to your blog :) I feel the exact same way about what blogging has given me! I love your blog and I look forward to every post! When things get busy and I don't get to read any blogs for a couple of days (like this week for example) it's kinda nice having three or four blog posts to read at a time :) Kinda like watching a TV series on DVD haha
I have the opposite problem of you when it comes to tall boots. I wish I could pull them off but feel like I can't because my calves are big and my legs are short so it doesn't look good on me at ALL! But I think they would look SO good on you!!!!!!! Your legs are long (from what I can tell from your SEXY Wonder Woman costume over at Micaela's blog! Love that photo! :) too cute!) and slender and would look so cute in skinny jeans and riding boots. You should def get the courage to try this look out!!
I am with you on the dancing!!! One thing I love so much about Britney is just watching her dance! I don't even like going to Zumba because I'm not a good dancer!
Hope you have a good weekend Leesh! :) Good luck getting your den clean! I seriously need to clean my house this weekend too!

this is me. said...

omg! yes, i am so good at painting my own nails (fingers and toes). friends always ask where i get them done. and chipped nail polish, i hear you sista!

Maureen said...

yay, dim sum and movie! btw, it's not too late to be a b-girl... :P