Sunday, October 3, 2010

Lazy Sunday

It's so nice to wake up today on a gloomy, cold Sunday and have no plans whatsoever. It's already three in the afternoon and I am happy to announce, I am still in my pjs. For the rest of the day, I plan to stay in them and do the following to occupy my time:

  • catch on shows I missed this week - One Tree Hill, 90210 and Survivor
  • maybe watch Cougar Town and Glee again
  • eat leftover creme brulée from last night
  • think about writing some blog posts for the week since I know I'll be busy with work
  • mull over some of the purchases I made this week - Nine West Korvino boots and Nila Anthony Lorelai Oversized Satchel
  • read the September and October issues of In Style that are sitting on my nightstand
  • researching things to do in San Francisco
  • Do 40 minutes of Pliates  (arms and then buns & thighs)
 

 What are you doing on this lazy day Sunday?

2 comments:

Steph said...

I hope you enjoyed your lazy Sunday and that you stayed in your PJs as long as possible today. You deserve a slow day! We had the opposite of a lazy day, but that's okay with me – our house deserved our attention on things that needed to be worked on for a while!

The Girlie Blog said...

Sleeping in, go to Target, and making unagi for dinner. Yup, pretty lazy just like yours.
BTW, nice boots! I say keep them!