Saturday, October 9, 2010

Let's Play Tag...8 questions

I was tagged in this fun 8 questions game by Lin at Linny's Vault.
 
So the way this goes is I answer her 8 questions, then I make up 8 of my own & tag 8 awesome bloggers to answer them.


***

1. If you could have any job, in any industry, what would it be?
I'd want to work for a fashion magazine or a PR company. I need to be doing something creative in fashion or beauty.
 
2. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
I hope to see myself with at least one kid in a townhouse. Hopefully still going on beach vacations and working at a job I actually like.
 
3. What's the best vacation you've ever been on?

Asides from my wedding in Punta Cana, I would say, Cayo Ensenachos in June 2009. Our friends, JP and Lyn surprised us by flying in the day after we arrived and we met an awesome couple, Wes & Tina from Vancouver. We were all inseparable the entire vacation. We relaxed and drank a lot everyday. We did our own little excursion by paddle boating to the other beach. We were extremely silly in the pool and at dinners. We just all clicked and had such a memorable time.
 
4. If you could meet anyone, dead or alive, who would it be?
I want to meet Lauren Conrad. I just love her style and she seems so down to earth.
 
5. What is your favorite movie & why?
My favorite movie is The Devil Wears Prada. I am choosing this movie because I can watch it over and over again. I love the fashion in the movie and also the silly one liners from Emily. Meryl Streep does a great job mimicking Anna Wintour.

6. What is your favorite alcoholic beverage?
Right now, I am loving beer but I just remembered the other day how much I love Hypnotic & Champagne.
 
7. What's on your Christmas wish list?
I am not a fan of Christmas but if I had to come up with a list, it would include a Shu Uemura eyelash curler, a new bag, a hand mixer, an iPad, more tea from David's Tea and some new books.
 
8. If you had 1 million dollars what would you do with it?
I'd give some money to my family and then move to an island with my husband.

I tag...
Reni @ my so-called life
Maureen @ a little rough around the edges
Stephanie @ A Simple Kind of Life
Lauren @ the little things we do
Elisse @ Für Elisse
Marianne @ Royal Mail
Becca @ life in technicolor
Nikolett @ better than coffee

Here are the 8 questions for you to answer (if you participate, leave a link to your post in a comment):

1. What's your Starbucks drink?

2. What movie do you like better - Sex and the City or The Devil Wear Prada?

3. What's your token fall fashion item?

4. Your cable is out and the TV fairy is allowing you to pick one boxed set to watch, what show do you choose?

5. What's your favorite ice cream flavour?

6. What's your go-to food when you are having a bad day?

7. You get to choose a free trip, do you choose a beach or city vacation?

8. What's the first thing you do when you get home from work?

7 comments:

Lin said...

Thanks for playing along! I love to watch the Devil Wears Prada. I never get tired of watching anything with Meryl Streep & Anne Hathaway, they're great.

Luckie said...

1) Caramel Machiatto
2) The Devil Wears Prada
3) Dark Brown Pashmin
4) Big Bang Theory
5) Mango(Haagendaz)
6) Fried hotdog with Banana ketchup on rice with Fried egg on top
7) Beach vacation
8) Take a nap

my name is lauren. said...

thanks for tagging me!

here are my answers:

1. I actually don't really go to starbucks. we have some incredible coffee here in portland that blows starbucks out of the water. but, my "go-to" coffee drink is an iced latte with sugar free vanilla. If I ever do go to Starbucks, I get their passion iced tea.

2. I've never seen the "sex and the city" movie, but I know I'd love "the devil wears prada" more because it's one of my favorites.

3. Riding boots are my token fall fashion item. I wear them almost daily.

4. Project Runway would be my box set dujour.

5. Favorite ice cream flavor would be rocky road and pistachio together.

6. Donuts are definitely my comfort food.

7. City vacation. I'm not a big beach girl. I'd actually choose the woods/mountains if that was an option, but alas, it's not :).

8. The first thing I do when I get home is snuggle on the couch fr at least 5 minutes with my honey.

This was fun! Thanks Leesh!

The Girlie Blog said...

LOL. I have a kid in a townhouse. It's fun :O)

Maureen said...

tada! i did it!
http://bit.ly/bpb5rt

Nikolett said...

Ooo, thank you for tagging me! I'll do this soon ... I feel like question #1 was made for me haha :D And I am -SO- coming with you when you meet Lauren Conrad!

Elisse said...

Thanks for the tag! I'll post my answers up next week!