Monday, October 4, 2010

Monday Memories: Flowers and Valentine's Day

There was a time when my hubby liked to send me flowers. Those days are long gone but what will always be remembered are the silly poems he would write on the cards. You may not know but my hubby is the weirdest person you will ever meet. If you ask his siblings, they will tell you that their brother is a little strange.

What would you think if you received this for Valentine's Day??? --- Sing the words to the tune of the Barney song...


He's a little off huh?

8 comments:

ChinkyGirLMeL said...

hahahaha. Literally Laughing Out Loud right now. =)

yumiB said...

it must be love ;-)

Steph S C-O said...

LMAO! That is definitely him!!!! PANTY is his favourite word I think.

The Girlie Blog said...

I would actually think that he is sweet :O) Not everyone gets to know you this intimately.

this is me. said...

that was waaayyy too funny! i love it!

Marz said...

Oh how I miss those days too! LONG gone are the days I would get flowers from my hubby too. But I never got silly poems like your talented poet of a husband :) haha SO funny & cute! Oh the intamacy of true love :)
p.s. I LOVE your blog header - love the poloroid style and your gorgeous pictures!!!

this is me. said...

love the new blog header!

Aileen said...

I love the new look. And you hubby is definitely hilarious!!!