Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Tea trade package


Back in September I joined a tea trade over at Gussying up the Tuttle. Well, yesterday, I finally received my tea. I am quite honored to receive this lovely package from Chelsea B over at Pencil Skirts & Pearls! I have read her blog before and know that she is quite popular in the blogging community. I can't wait to try the tea in the mug she included. I also am so in love with the hanging towel she threw in.

Thank you Chelsea for everything and thank you Melita for setting up the 2nd annual tea trade. I can't wait for the next one.

3 comments:

Elisse said...

Yay tea trade! Chelsea and Melita are a couple of my favorite bloggers - looks like you're enjoying your package!

Melita said...

yay what a fun package!! so happy you joined in the tea trade this year, thanks for making it a success :). hugs!!

ChinkyGirLMeL said...

Oh wow. Vanilla Caramel tea? That sounds good. So, how was it?