Friday, November 19, 2010

Blog Friend Friday: Meet Koree from Unveiled


I met the lively Koree from Unveiled through Becca's blog - Becca is her sister-in-law. Koree is a creative one who opened up her own etsy shop selling hair accessories. We share a love for So You Think You Can Dance and hopefully one day, she will teach me a thing or two about football.

1) When and why did you start blogging?
I started blogging in the middle of November in 2008, but didn't become serious about blogging until a year later (November, 2009). I really like journaling, but I have so much to say that my hand seems to get tired. HA! I wanted a way to organize my thoughts and daily happenings in a structured and pretty way. I still have journals that I write in, though. There's just something so personal about journals.

2) Where do you live?
I live in a little town in Missouri between Springfield and Branson.

3) What do you do for a living and what do you do in your spare time when you are not blogging?
I'm currently employed at Ozarks Technical Community College. I work as a lab monitor in the IT department. In December I will be quitting and heading to college! When I'm not blogging I like to make hair accessories (http://www.etsy.com/shop/koreeunveiled), watch The Office, listen to music, and hang out with friends.

4) What is your favorite website to visit daily?
Facebook. I'm not the only addict, am I?

5) What is your favorite vacation spot and why?
I love Colorado. I have a lot of family that lives there. Everywhere you look, everything is pretty! I love the mountains, the thin air, and the coolness of the wind. I went on a ski trip with some friends a little over two years ago. It was so much fun!
 
6) Name your top three favorite songs.
I'm going to be a rebel. Here are three of my new favorite songs:
Just The Way You Are by Bruno Mars
King of Anything by Sara Bareilles
Club Can't Handle Me by Flo Rida

Here are three of my all-time favorite songs:
Electric Feel by MGMT
Truly, Madly, Deeply by Savage Garden
I Will Follow You Into The Dark by Death Cab For Cutie

7) Who is your favorite celebrity to stalk?
John Travolta. Fo sho....and Columbus Short.

8) What's your favorite drink?
Sweet Peach Tea from Sonic. Hecks yeah!

9) What is your latest obsession?
The Merry Mushroom collection from the 1970s. I think it is so awesome! I'm trying to start collecting the set, but I realize that's going to be a little difficult since I'm going away to college in the Spring!
...Oh, and I've recently become an addict of Fantasy Football.

10) What would your last meal be?
Breakfast burritos from McDonalds! YUMMY.



No comments: