Friday, November 12, 2010

Blog Friend Friday: Meet Lin from Linny's Vault




Lin and I share a mutual love for Sons of Anarchy and it's how we connected through our blogs. We also share a love for celebrity gossip! Lin has a number of great series on her blog such as Favorite Movie Tuesday and Celebrity Saturday. Be sure to check out her blog, Linny's Vault.

1) When and why did you start blogging?  
I started blogging in June 2009 and I can honestly say I started because I was bored. I needed a hobby & since I suck at sports (I really do) I thought spilling my guts & ranting about things online would better suit me...and it did.


2) Where do you live?  
Bright & sunny Southern California...the desert part. I recently made the switch from ocean weather to desert weather, and I questioning my decision to do so everytime I see the thermastat read 101 degrees.
      
3) What do you for a living and what do you do in your spare time when you are not blogging? 
I pay the bills by working for the "man".  It's a lot of reading/correcting reports on the computer & making office small talk, good times *sarcasm*. And, when I'm not glued to my laptop because of blogging I'm usually catching up on all of the tv shows that have piled up in my DVR or reading a really good mystery book. Yes, I'm a bit of hermit :)
    
4) What is your favorite website to visit daily?  
I'm a huge celebrity gossip fan so I make sure to visit Dlisted every morning for my morning dose of hollywood gossip.
    
5) What is your favorite vacation spot and why?   
This one's easy...Las Vegas! I only live 3.5 hours away from it & the hubs & I head over there every chance we get (which sadly hasn't been recently). I love the fact that there's always something to do (no matter what time it is), you can drink all day, there's tons & tons of stores to shop at & they have the best buffets I've ever been to.

6) Name your top three favorite songs
1) Tears In Heaven {Eric Clapton} 2) Hotel California {Eagles} 3) Please Dont Leave Me {Pink}
    
7) Who is your favorite celebrity to stalk?  
All of them! Well, with the exception of Justin Bieber, Paris Hilton, Lindsay Lohan & Kim Kardashian. I honestly could care less about what they're doing.
    
8) What's your favorite drink?   
Cherry Pepsi...yum.
    
9) What is your latest obsession?   
Twitter. I'm constantly tweeting the most random things. My husband has actually had to take my phone away from me just so I'd pay attention to the outside world lol. It's bad...I need help.
    
10) What would your last meal be?   
My husbands speghetti with homemade meat & cheese sauce. It's so good I always make sure to put some away for the next couple of days. Although, in all honesty I end up eating it all  way before the "next couple of days", lol.

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Love this interview! I'll be sure to check out her blog.

The Girlie Blog said...

LOL I am a big celebrity gossip fan too. And I am starting to stalk Kim Kardashian - so shameful!

Steph I said...

yum. Spaghetti with really thick meat sauce is the ultimate comfort food for me :o)

Anonymous said...

Hi Very funny post...