We are up early because we pretty much went to sleep before midnight. I hate to admit this but we turned off all the lights in our condo and shut the blinds so our neighbor would think we were either sleeping or out. She invited us to go to a bar by our place but both of us were not in the mood. The last time our neighbors went out, we bailed. As much as we really want to hang out with them, I am just exhausted from working the past two weekends. I purposely made no plans so I could rest and REST is what I did.
Here's what I did all weekend:
- Knitting - I am making an infinity scarf for my co-worker. I am a little rusty seeing that it's been a year since I have knit anything. It took me an hour just to cast on properly.
- Catching up on Google reader - two weeks ago, I had 300+ to go through. I am proud to say, I have it down to 44 posts to read.
- Playing City Story, Restaurant Story and Jojo's Fashion Show 2 on my iPhone - I really should be playing games on my Nintendo DS since I went crazy when it broke last year and had to buy a new one. It's just so hard to download games for it.
- Read the October issue of InStyle - there's some great articles and outfits in this issue. If I hurry up, I can read November's before December arrives.
- Watched movies - This Christmas, Ramona and Beezus and Step Up 2.
If you live in the Toronto area, check out Benefit's event at Holt Renfrew Yorkdale. With any purchase of $50 or more, you get a gift of three full-size products - SugarBomb, That Gal and Stay Don't Stray. Check out Benefit Cosmetics to find out more information on these products.
What did you do this weekend?