Thursday, November 25, 2010

How I shopped my way through San Fran/San Jose (Part 1)

I know I have said it before but I am going to say it again, I am really lazy to post so the next couple of posts are going to be short and sweet. But I did want to share with you my trip to San Francisco and San Jose. More details of what I did on my eight day trip to California will follow. For now, let me leave you with part one of what I bought. I didn't shop a lot for myself. My mission was to buy boots (which I did) and also clothes (this I didn't do) but I ended up buying lots for my nieces and nephew. Here's my purchases from Cole Haan - thanks to my hubby who hooked me up!


 Quinn tall boots in black
(I didn't think I could pull off over the knee boots. Well, it looks like I can now!)

 Bailey Pocket Hobo in black

 Prudence II medium zip pouch in gunmetal

 Felicity II small hobo in anthracite

Air Cassandra Sandal in beige

6 comments:

this is me. said...

love the boots and open toed shoes! i just bought new boots, too! details next week! :)

Lin said...

I'm in love with your boots!

Steph S C-O said...

Ooooh! I love ALL of them and I'm jealous!!! Lol.
Can't wait to see my wallet! :)

mindlessdrivl said...

omg LOVE the stuff you bought; esp the air cassandra sandals. i kid you not, when i saw that pic, my first thought was: omg i want to molest those sandals haha!

Elisse said...

Well done with the purchases! I can't decide which I like the most - they're all great buys!

Maureen said...

I love them all especially the sandals!!! You always have the best stuff! I'm jealous... Seriously... I am...