Tuesday, November 30, 2010

i ♥ snuggie

As Maureen would say, "I'm not gonna lie", I am in love with my snuggie. Thanks to Maureen who bought me a snuggie as an early birthday present, I have been attached by the hip with my leopard snuggie.

Before you start laughing at me, don't knock the snuggie until you try it. Yes, I was one of those people who laughed at the infomercial, and yes, I was one of those people who thought, "who the heck would buy and use one of those"...well, the answer is me. My cousin in San Fran had a Giants snuggie she got during the World Series and one night when I tried it, I was instantly in love.

I highly suggest you put a snuggie on your Christmas wish list!

 Who knew I would pose with a snuggie?

In deep thought with my snuggie as I blog

9 comments:

Claire Kiefer said...

I have that very same Giants snuggie and I am hooked! In the interest of being totally frank, I actually have *three* snuggies (two of which I got at baseball games, but still). They're amazing! I'd never brave another winter without one. ;)

(I even got my sister and brother-in-law matching monogrammed snuggies for their wedding--HA!)

mindlessdrivl said...

omg the pic of you in your snuggie on the computer is hilarious! all you need is a belt and you can wear that baby outside :)

Steph S C-O said...

Nice!!! When I first saw the commercial for it, I really wanted one!!! Maybe the Hubby will get me one although he thinks it's pretty ridiculous!!! :)

Lin said...

lol...I still laugh at the darn commericials but I'm not gonna knock you for sporting one cause you're actually making it look cool :)

Margarita said...

Um, it looks so comfy and why didn't anyone tell me it comes in leopard print??

this is me. said...

yes, i am going to LAUGH at you! xoxo

Elisse said...

If I was going to get a snuggie, I would get a leopard print one! It looks like you're really enjoying it!!!

Maureen said...

Wooohoo! So happy you love it! Enjoy!! :)

Marz said...

Only you could make a snuggie look so chic and stylish! The leopard print fits you so well :)