Sunday, November 21, 2010

I'm back from Cali

Hey Everyone!  Yes, I am still alive and doing well. I just got back from my eight day Cali trip (to San Jose and San Francisco) and while I thought I would blog throughout my trip and definitely when I returned, I got lazy. I enjoyed my vacation sightseeing with my cousin, eating & shopping with my hubby, and spending time with my mom and stepdad. Unfortunately, today was spent doing laundry and catching up some shows that I missed.

I will be blogging about my trip and posting photos throughout the week but I do have a full week ahead of me. I have to get some bubble tea with Maureen - it's been ages since I saw her and we need to start planning the holiday parties we will be attending and shcedule our next movie date. I have to write a couple of letters, mail out my giveaway to the winner, Elisse and prepare a package for a special someone in Texas (you know who you are!). I also have to think about what I am going to bake for hugTO's Cookies and Champagne party and also what kind of gloves I am sending to my Cold hands, Warm hearts swap partner. On top of this, I am scared to see what is waiting on my desk and in my work inbox and I'm also going to a young lawyer's pub night on Wednesday.  WOW!!! So bear with me. I may be a little slow in getting posts out but it will get done eventually. I hope all you readers have been doing well and I miss all of you!!!!

6 comments:

Claire Kiefer said...

Sounds like you are busy but I am so excited to hear about your trip to San Francisco, since I live here!

The Girlie Blog said...

Hope you had a wonderful time. I love San Francisco - such a pretty place!

mindlessdrivl said...

welcome back!!!

Lin said...

Busy busy busy...

Washing dirty trip laundry is the pits. I think that may be the worst part of coming back from a trip, you know besides having to go back to work lol. Cant wait to hear more about your trip!

Elisse said...

Welcome back! Hope you're able to adjust quickly to being back at home. The blog posts will come and you'll be back with the blogging in no time :)

Maureen said...

YAY! awesome to catch up over Btea tonight! lemme know about tomorrow night... i'm down if you're still going. :)