Friday, December 10, 2010

Blog Friend Friday: Meet Ai from Our Bump Adventures


Finally, I get to feature this girl. Ai is a friend of my sister-in-law but I have had the pleasure to get to know her on my own through our blogs and on our quarterly drink dates (now it's more like yearly). She is a new mom and a fellow beach bum. Like me and my hubby, she and her buddy did a destination wedding but in Mexico. I still remember the one night they came over and we gave the all the info we knew on destination weddings. We consumed lots of wine that night - luckily they lived down the street and walked home.  While she is on mat leave, she is pursuing her dream career by going back to school part time. Check out her blog, Our Bump Adventures. There you will get a chance to read all about her adventures with her little, cute daughter.


1) When and why did you start blogging?
 I started blogging last year during my second trimester. I was pregnant and I wanted to share what we were going through since our families were far away. And I knew I wouldn't be up for traveling to visit.

2) Where do you live?
GTA

3) What do you for a living and what do you do in your spare time when you are not blogging?

I work in an R&D lab for a Canadian Company in the Pulp and Paper Industry. I am currently on maternity leave so my spare time is consumed with my daughter. But I am back in school part time to complete my diploma in Holistic Nutrition. And the rest of my spare time I like to blog, shop, dinners with friends, yoga and stroller walking :)

4) What is your favorite website to visit daily?

A site that I catch up on all my fave tv shows that I've missed.

5) What is your favorite vacation spot and why?
Mexico. I love the food, people and culture.
    
6) Name your top three favorite songs.
You got me - The roots featuring Erykah Baduh, The blower's Daughter- Damien rice, the Mexican - Babe Ruth (I love watching my daughter in her bouncer to this song)

7) Who is your favourite celebrity to stalk? 
Not a stalker. But I occasionally like to look through the magazines. When I was pregnant, I wanted to see pictures of all the celebrity moms.
    
8) What's your favorite drink?
Wine.

9) What is your latest obsession?
Nail polish. I love the new colours for fall!

10) What would your last meal be?
A traditional thanksgiving dinner: Turkey, ham, stuffing, mashed potatoes, gravy and cranberry sauce. And of course, some pumpkin pie with whipped cream :)

2 comments:

Ai said...

Thanks Leesh for including me in the series! :) Have a great weekend!

Steph S C-O said...

Ai the super mom!!!!