Friday, December 17, 2010

Blog Friend Friday: Meet Kasey Lynne from A Window To My Heart


I just met this adorable girl a few weeks ago when she left a comment on my blog. Kasey loves the colour red and the two of us share a huge love for anything dance (she's even a big fan of Quest Crew). She is such a sweet person and you see this quality of hers all throughout her blog, A Window To My Heart. One other thing, we both love Lauren Conrad!!!

1) When and why did you start blogging?
I started blogging in September of this year. I was going through a hard time and I felt blogging would be a great way for me to get all my thoughts and feelings out ( because I'm sure all of my friends got sick of hearing about it ;) ).

2) Where do you live?
Currently, I am in Orange County, California.

3) What do you do for a living and what do you do in your spare time when you are not blogging?
I am a wedding planner and I can't even begin to tell you how much i LOVE my job. Being able to be a part of a couple's special day is SUCH an honor. It makes me so incredibly happy.  When i'm not blogging? Oh man...where do I begin. Of course I love spending time with my family and friends. I LOVE baseball...so going to an Angels game whenever I can, is a must. Any activity dealing with a sport (well most) if it's beach volleyball or kayaking, I enjoy it. I love traveling and going to new places with people that I love.

4) What is your favorite website to visit daily?
Other than blogspot and facebook? I would have to say mlb.com or a few of my favorite stores, like Nordstrom, Express, Amazon.com. I actually love watching makeup and hair tutorials on youtube. I've found some pretty talented ladies on that thing.

5) What is your favorite vacation spot and why?
Maui hands DOWN. I love the laid-back feel to that area. Other than the fact that it's gorgeous, it's just a fun environment. It definitely has a small town feel to it which I absolutely love.

6) Name your top three favorite songs.
My favorite three songs at the moment are 1) Lovely by Sara Haze. LOVE this girl and her music style. 2) Deuces (Remix) by Chris Brown. This song makes me feel badass for some reason. 3) Hold My Heart by Sara Bareilles.

7) Who is your favorite celebrity to stalk?
Lauren Conrad. I envy her style, her demeanor, her passion for her career, everything. I would LOVE to meet her someday.

8) What's your favorite drink?
Non-alcoholic? Diet Pepsi Wild Cherry. Alcoholic: Midori Sour. I don't do well with hard alcohol.

9) What is your latest obsession?
Recently, I've been trying to teach myself how to cook more than just spaghetti and tacos. I have bought SOOOO many food magazines and looked up so many different food blogs. I print out all the recipes that I'd like to try, and write them in my recipe book. It's been fun trying new foods!

10) What would your last meal be?

My mom's spaghetti. No contest.

3 comments:

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

Very cool! I just discovered you through Kasey :)

I love meeting and learning about other bloggers!

P.S. I also love LC! I live in LA and totally try to go to all of the restaurants they they used to go to on The Hills hehe!

this is me. said...

midori sour blended is awesome!

Maureen said...

YAY Kasey Lynne! She's a sweetheart!!