Wednesday, December 15, 2010

cold hand, warm hearts swap exchange





You may remember that last month I joined Cold Hands, Warm Hearts. The lovely Sandy and Ilene joined forces to come up with this wonderful swap. My swap partner, Michelle from michelle-esque received my package early last week and blogged about it here.

I received her package to me last Friday. Sorry for the delay in posting this up. Michelle sent me this nicely wrapped package. I read the card and she included a lucky charm. I love that she gave me this charm because I definitely need all the luck in 2011. She told me that it brought her tons of luck in 2010 and she wanted to pass it along to me. I carefully opened the two package and found two pairs of gloves - b&w fingerless mitts and cream gloves. But within each of them, I found little cute, erasers, stamps and inks. Also, cute Christmas glitter stickers.



I love everything she gave me. It's so thoughtful and creative. Thank you very much, Michelle. You are a great swap partner, so creative and it's due to the fact that you are a fashion major. I hope you liked everything I sent to you. All I know is that headband is super cute and you rock it well!

For those of you who didn't get a chance to join, it's too bad because this swap was a lot of fun!

7 comments:

Michelle-esque said...

Wahh! I'm so glad the charm didn't make a crease on the card. I tried so hard to find a place to put it so that if in any case the package would get squished in the mail >"< that the card would get crumpled up.

I'm glad that you liked everything and got it safely! :))

Kasey Lynne said...

cutest package!

Ashley Hasty said...

Lovely package!! Both pairs of gloves are so cute and look super warm! ;)

Your fellow CHWH Participant,

Ashley
http://ashleyanderic.blogspot.com

A La Mode et Plus! said...

I love everything you received, but especially the cream gloves! And how cute that she sent you something personal like the charm!

-fellow CHWH participant.

Elisse said...

It was such a fun swap! I'm glad you got a chance to participate in it too!!

The card looks super adorable and lots of thought was put into your gift :)

Hope they'll do this swap again next year!

Maureen said...

cute stuff! and so thoughtful of Michelle to give you a lucky charm!

Sandy a la Mode said...

you really got some super cute stuff from michelle!! glad you had fun and THANKS so much for participating in the fun!!