Friday, December 31, 2010

December Confessions

I went to my first ballet on the 17th. My fellow twitter and blogger friend gave me her awesome seats to The Nutcracker. I loved it. So very beautiful.

I want to buy these two Nintendo DS games - Crafting Mama and Resort Owner. I can't find them. I'm obsessed and will probably have to order online.

I finally upgraded my iPhone's operating system. I'm going to get use to these folders somehow.

I can't stop playing Restaurant Story and Bakery Story. It's taking over my life.

I finally finished two books - My Horizontal Life and Are You There Vodka, It's Me, Chelsea both by Chelsea Handler. She's hilarious!

I can't stop eating Ghirardelli Peppermint bark. I have one square every night before bed.

Hawaii Five-0 is pretty good. I should have watched from the beginning but I started from episode 12 today because there was nothing else on demand.

I can watch the finale of Entourage season 6 over and over again because I love how Eric proposed to Sloan.

6 comments:

Kat said...

omg love hawaii five-o! steve mcgarrett is sooo yummylicious. i think he should always walk around without his shirt.

Elisse said...

I am way addicted to Bakery Story too! Trying to get into Restaurant Story is a bit tougher for some reason :P

lisa said...

I <3 the ballet. I've only been twice in my life (Dracula and Moulin Rouge, both Royal Winnipeg Ballet productions) but loved every moment of each one. I should see if there are any ballets in Vancouver this year!

Happy New Year, Leesh.

Maureen said...

wow, you just ruined entourage season 6 for me. LOL!

Marz said...

I love, love, love the Nutcracker!!! It's been way too long since I have gone to the ballet and I missed the chance this Christmas (I had something else planned the weekend they were performing it here where I live). Have you seen "Black Swan" yet?! Wow, I have some respect for the dedication of ballet dancers! Crazy haha

Marilen said...

I love the Ghirardelli Peppermint Bark, too!