1. Holiday spirit is foreign to me. It's been years since I got into the holiday spirit but I love the whole concept of it.
2. The holidays are incomplete without holiday movies, music and lights. And parties.
3. My favorite things to do around the holidays is relax. My office is closed from Christmas to New Years so I take that opportunity to have some "me time".
4. A holiday tradition my family and I have is well, my hubby and I made a new tradition of spending Christmas down south. Since I am not a big fan of the holiday season, we skip Christmas and head down to an island to soak up some sun. This year, we will be home but next year, we will be away for sure!
5. Holiday music is awesome. I love Last Christmas by Wham and All I Want for Christmas is You by Mariah Carey. I also love *NSYNC's rendition of O Holy Night. It brings years to my eyes. Lately, when my hubby and I are sitting at our desk in our den, we listen to Christmas remixes while we blog.
6. This year, I'll be spending the holidays with family in the city. Christmas brunch with my dad and Christmas dinner with my in-laws. Now we just have to figure out what we are going to go on Christmas Eve.
7. Holiday wish list includes gift cards for LUSH, Forever XXI and H & M, Modern Family or Sons of Anarchy boxed set and nail polish.