Friday, December 31, 2010

Fill in the Blank Friday (NYE Edition)

The last Fill in the Blank Friday for 2010. Thanks Lauren for creating this fun series and linking up many bloggers. I have met some great blog friends through this series. Also a big thanks to posting up my suggestions for blanks one Friday. Because of this, I gained many new readers.

Lauren is awesome - make sure you check out her blog and maybe even play along! Happy New Years Eve everyone! I hope you are doing something fun and fancy tonight. See you in 2011.


1. New Year's is (awesome/lame/other) awesome because it's an excuse to wear sequin and sparkle but it's lame when you are trying to find a party to go to but all hotels downtown are going for $400 a night.  

2. Last New Year's Eve I was at home with my hubby watching This Christmas. We were so into the movies, we missed the countdown. My husband just reminded me that this was New Years Eve two years ago. Last year, we were at a friend's house. We ate, drank and watched movies for two days straight.

3. My New Year's resolution is to find a new job, get back into Pilates and start sewing again.

4. The best way to spend New Year's Eve is away from home, on a beach. I have yet to experience this but I think it would be a lot of fun.

5. My prediction for an up-and-coming trend in 2011 is long and loose dresses in neutral (nude) colours with serious wedges.

6. This New Year's Eve I will be at home with my hubby. We can't decide what to do so we are going to watch movies all night but I really want to watch Dick Clark's New Year's Rockin Eve Special to see the musical performances.

7. A fresh start is doing something that you have always wanted to do or to do something differently because the old way didn't seem to work. Although I am not a risk-taker, a fresh start normally involves taking a risk. If you have the guts, I say GO FOR IT! Make a fresh start for 2011.

2 comments:

Elisse said...

I wonder how 2011 will shape out for each of us? I am really wishing that your New Year's resolutions become reality for you! Let's hear it for making a fresh start!!

Marz said...

I hope you had a wonderful New Years with your hubby Leesh!! And thank you SO much for your answer to #7 - it spoke directly to me!!!! I'm not normally a risk-taker eiither, but I think (or at least I hope!) I will surprise myself this year. I pray all your wishes come true in 2011! xo