Monday, December 20, 2010

there's a party in my tummy

Let me share with you what I think is the most awesome kids Christmas gift around. On a Saturday night spur of the moment shopping expedition with my adult friends, we ransacked Zellers in search for some Mega Bloks. We came across this cool set, DJ Lance Boombox:


Some lucky kid is going to receive this for Christmas but I'll let you in on a little secret, I want it for MYSELF. I am so in love with this toy. I was carrying it over my shoulder all throughout Zellers and dancing around. Customers must have thought I was crazy. If you are a Yo Gabba Gabba fan, you will know these songs that are included in the boombox, The Yo Gabba Gabba Theme Song, There's a Party in My Tummy, It's Time to Dance and Freeze Tag.

If you still need to pick up a present for a kid, may I suggest this one? It is seriously the best gift ever. Once you pick it up, you'll want to dance forever!



6 comments:

Kat said...

haha! love it. Kayla love Yo Gabba and dances around like a loon. I just might pick that up for her - it's so cute!!

Michelle-esque said...

Hahahaha! This is such a cute post ^__^

Steph S C-O said...

Cute!!! Maybe Jon would like it!

Elisse said...

Don't you feel a bit denied that we didn't have toys like these when we were younger?

Marz said...

I have never heard of these toys! ha I learn cool things from you all the time :) Next time I'm out and about I'll have to go down the toy aisle and check these out. That is the CUTEST picture of you Leesh! Love it!

Maureen said...

LOL! you're hilarious!!!