Friday, January 28, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday (another random edition)

I am so glad Friday is finally here but aren't we always happy that Friday has arrived? It was a tough, busy week but it went by quickly. I went out twice this week for some good eats and drinks. Wings and beer on Wednesday night and then more beer with tacos and yam fries on Thursday. I don't have much to do this weekend except for lunch plans with my mom's friends tomorrow. Other than laundry, I plan to chill out for the rest of the weekend (don't I do this every weekend?). Now it's time for Fill in the Blank Friday. I have missed the past two Fridays, shame on me...

1.   If my house was on fire and I could only grab 3 things I would grab my iPhone, wallet and brother's ashes. Really, I would for sure grab my bag since I carry my life around with me.     

2.  A smell I really like is freshly baked bread and bounce (or fresh laundry).  

3.  Something you might not know about me is that I was born in the Northwest Territories, that's right, I'm an Eskimo.      

4.  Some of my favorite websites to putter about on are
Just Jared, TV Fanatic and InStyle.

5.  This weekend I will catch up on some blog reading, watch the shows I missed this week - Friday Night Lights, The Vampire Diaries and Grey's Anatomy, read a bit of the book I'm reading and maybe start an inspiration project.

6. Nothing makes me happier than knowing I don't have to work for the next two days.  

7.  A bad habit I have is rubbing my husband's ear. See, rubbing someone's ear helped me fall asleep when I was a little kid and when I can't sleep, I try to rub my hubby's ear and he ABSOLUTELY hates it!     

If you would like to join in the fun, check out Lauren's blog and don't forget to link up your answers. Have an awesome weekend everyone!

4 comments:

Claire Kiefer said...

Oooooh Friday Night Lights is getting so much better now that Tim Riggins is back in the picture!!! :)

Lin said...

That's so cool that you're an Eskimo. I love the smell of clean laundry & freshly baked bread/cookies...yum!

Marz said...

My little niece Sophia has the same ear rubbing habit you do! She loves to play with people's ear lobes and when she's trying to fall asleep she's constantly playing with her sister Marina's ear! It's sooo cute :)

Maureen said...

really??! rubbming Mike's ear?!! that's creepy, but hilarious! LOL!