Friday, January 7, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday (Winter vs Summer Edition)

Welcome Friday! Don't you just love Fridays? I do except when you get a dumping of snow the day before. That's right, there's finally some snow where I live. Not too pleased about this. Today's FITBF is all about cold winters vs hot summers. Join in the fun over at Lauren's blog and don't forget to link up your post. Happy weekend everyone, hope you're doing something fun!

{photo via}
1.  Winter is cold and miserable. I have some serious SAD going on. I am sad all the time and I always just want to crawl into my warm bed.  I wish we only had to go through 2-3 months of this crappy weather.

2.  Summer is beautiful, uplifting and should exist all year round.  The sun brings cheerfulness and lots of smiles.

3.  If it were summer instead of winter right now
I'd be on a patio with some friends having a couple of beers or even just sitting in a friend's backyard, again having beers or yummy sangria!    

4.  My favorite thing to do in winter is
nothing really, except for stay in bed with a cup of hot tea watching old movies or a season of a TV show. Movie or TV marathons are great on cold snowy or rainy days.

5.  My favorite thing to do in summer is
go to the farmer's market, shop at outdoor malls, backyard BBQ's, vacation and just enjoy the sun.
 
6.  The ideal outfit for a sunny summer day is a cute summer dress with super high heels or a romper with fancy flip flops. And to complete the outfit - big sunglasses.

7.  The ideal outfit for a frigid winter day is pajamas with Uggs (but that's for inside the house, I would never wear this out).

P.S. - check out the lovely Lauren over at Ground Rules. She is doing a 30 day vlog challenge on hair and makeup. It's pretty fun to see the different styles she's doing.

4 comments:

Michelleesque said...

I feel you on number 4. That's ALL I did during break hahaha! It was just TOO cold to do anything.

Claire Kiefer said...

#3 is perfect! I looooove having a drink outdoors while bbqing in the summer. But that said, I love the winter too . . . snuggling up with blankets and tv and books and hot chocolate is pretty magical in itself. :)

The Girlie Blog said...

LOL. So, lemme guess...you HATE winter! Don't worry! It'll be summer in no time!

Marz said...

I hate winter too!!! Today it snowed (although thank God it didn't stick!) and was absolutely freezing and I had a horrible day. And guess what? I blame it on the weather for the reasons you mentioned in your answer for #1!