Thursday, January 20, 2011

i just got inspired!

 
I really did. I got inspired suddenly but not for this blog (unfortunately). As you may know (or maybe not), my husband and I have a shared blog and it's all about our beach travels. If you haven't checked it out, you can find it here. We started Beach Junkies because after our vacations, many of our friends would want to hear all about it. It was too much to email so it made sense to do it somewhere centralized. Plus, we like helping other beach-goers with their research and decision-making when trying to find the right resort. It's hard to write posts for the blog when we only get to go away twice a year. Sometimes we ask our friends to write reviews but most don't pull through. It's okay, writing reviews is time-consuming.

Well, I thought that instead of asking friends to write reviews, what if we ask them one simple question - what's your favorite beach photo. But then I thought, why not through add in a few extra questions like best and worst resort...

So, fellow bloggers, here is where you come in. If you are a beach lover like us and want to contribute to our blog, send us an email at beachjunkies@gmail.com and we will send you the details of what we need from you. Before you commit, feel free to check out our blog, Beach Junkies and don't forget to follow us on twitter at @beachjunkies.

7 comments:

this is me. said...

okay beachjunkie, what do you want from me? :)

this is me. said...

okay beachjunkie, what do you want from me? :)

Claire Kiefer said...

basically I'm just jealous that you ARE a beach junkie! We have beautiful beaches here in San Francisco but they're mostly cold. I'll go check out your other site!

Marz said...

Ohhhhh how I LOVE the beach!!! :) I've never stayed at a resort, but I've had some good times at various beaches and would loooove to participate :) I adore that photo of you and your hubby! And I just LOVE his seahorse tattoo :) I still can't wait to get mine!

Kasey Lynne said...

what a cool idea....i might have to stop on by!

Ai said...

Hi Leesh! Just sent you an email to participate. Have a great weekend!

Elisse said...

This is a neat idea!! I like that photo of the two of you :)

Hmm, I'm trying to think of a favorite beach photo - might have to get back to you on that one!