Monday, January 24, 2011

Monday Memories: Boomerang


Over the weekend, Mike and I were going through our CD collection which is all neatly tucked away into CD binders. I came around the CD for the Boomerang soundtrack. It brought back memories of how a bunch of us (back in grade 10) all went to watch this movie. I haven't seen the movie in ages and will probably try to watch it this coming weekend but I remember liking the movie and the soundtrack.


Do you remember some of the songs off the soundtrack? I've bold the songs that I like.

   1. "Give U My Heart" - Babyface featuring Toni Braxton - 5:01
   2. "It's Gonna Be Alright" - Aaron Hall featuring Charlie Wilson - 5:34
   3. "Tonight Is Right" - Keith Washington - 4:28
   4. "I'd Die Without You" - P.M. Dawn - 4:11
   5. "7 Day Weekend" - Grace Jones - 4:56
   6. "End Of The Road" - Boyz II Men - 5:48
   7. "Reversal Of A Dog" - The LaFace Cartel - 5:45
   8. "Love Shoulda Brought You Home" - Toni Braxton - 4:56
   9. "There U Go" - Johnny Gill - 5:16
  10. "Don't Wanna Love You" - Shanice - 4:32
  11. "Feels Like Heaven" - Kenny Vaughan & 'The Art Of Love' - 2:04
  12. "Hot Sex" - A Tribe Called Quest - 2:45


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

3 comments:

Kathy said...

oh hell ya i remember the soundtrack! love all the songs. i actually made a reference to this movie this wknd when i saw a man's dress shirt with a weird pattern on the inside... reminded me of the mushroom shirt with the mushroom lining and we can't forget about the mushroom belt! "coordinate! you got to coordinate!" haha love this movie!!

whatever happened to robin givens? she was so pretty. did marrying tyson really jack her career?

this is me. said...

#4 and #6 baby! on repeat on my sony disc man back in the days! :)

Jules said...

Loved the soundtrack! Brings me back to grade 10. I'd die wihtout you, still love it! Memories!