Tuesday, January 25, 2011

My first Etsy purchase

One of the first blogs I started following was Post Grad Hair Cut. I was amazed at how crafty this girl was. Over the year, I began to follow her on Twitter and was introduced to her Etsy store, Sam Made. She tweeted about her own Etsy purchases and told her I was nervous about ordering online and she reassured me it was easy peasy. So, what better way to start buying from Etsy than to purchase something from Sam Made herself. When she tweeted that her leather pouches were on sale, I pounced at the chance to get the gold one (which I was eyeing for quite some time). 

There, I have finally made my first Etsy purchase and I am quite nervous that there will be many more future purchases.  Thank you Sam for introducing me to a whole new world (did I just sound like Aladdin?).

Gold leather coin pouch


Just wanted to show you how cute and small it is

5 comments:

Kasey Lynne said...

ooo i like it!!! that is so cute!

i've always been scared of buying stuff from etsy and places like it...one day, like you, i hope to conquer that fear ;)

Steph said...

Etsy is an amazing wonderland. I could spend days on it. This is a fantastic first Etsy purchase, and I know that you must be enjoying it very much.

Connie @ SogniESorrisi said...

Love the colour! Etsy is such a great source for beautiful products.

monica said...

super cute...good choice

xo monica

Elisse said...

Woo hoo on your first Etsy purchase! I'm too scared of going on Etsy at the moment - I may do some crazy shopping there!