Friday, January 28, 2011

Sephora by OPI: Ms. Can't Be Wrong


This week's colour is Ms. Can't Go Wrong, it's a purple-magenta colour. Very similar to Miami Beet by OPI's South Beach Collection. Again, it's another great colour for summer but it's still okay to wear in the winter. Now that I think about it, this could be a year-around colour.


Please excuse the real crappy job I did painting my nails.  On Wednesday night, I really should have been in bed but I decided to paint them while watching Cougar Town hence the hot mess on my nails.

Nail Tip #4
It's good to lightly buff your nails to get rid of the ridges. Smooth nail beds allow for the nail polish to adhere or even look super polished with just a coat of clear polish.

2 comments:

No Guts, No Glory said...

I like it! I had Miami Beet last week!

Kasey Lynne said...

my favorite nail color so far...