Friday, January 7, 2011

TGIF, FITBF, CH and FNL

Today, I wanted to start a new series but I'm exhausted. For the past couple of nights, I have been going to sleeping close to 2 am. It's been tough facing the each day with only four hours of sleep. I'll start the series next Friday and just a heads up, I won't be continuing with Blog Friend Fridays this year. So for today, I will complete the usual Fill in the Blank Friday (when I get home cuz I am swamped at work).

I'm looking forward to doing nothing this weekend. Maybe Miike and I will finally make it to Yorkville to walk around. I really want to go to Cole Haan and get some shoes or boots. For Friday Night Lights fans, did you know that Season 5 has been on since October 27? I'm surprised at myself that I didn't know the final season has started. This weekend will be a marathon.


One other thing I need to do is finish up an infinity scarf  I started last month and then start a scarf for my hubby's best friend. I am debating on whether I should crochet or knit his scarf. Whatever way I choose, it will be a simple and quick project. Do you like to knit or crochet, do you find one easier than the other?

That's it from me. I hope you have a great first weekend in 2011.

3 comments:

The Food Junkie said...

Crocheting is easier and faster than knitting! However most crochet projects usually create more "holes" so for scarves, it may not be as good (unless you find a very dense scarf pattern). I made a crochet scarf recently for myself and I made it super long so that I can wrap it many times around my neck.

Elisse said...

Enjoy your weekend! Hope it is as relaxing as you plan it to be! Can't wait to see your Cole Haan purchases, if you find anything :)

Kasey Lynne said...

Oooooo excited about your new series!!!


And i've always thought about watching friday night lights...i'm guessing your answer is yes? :)

Hope you're having a good weekend girl!