I did nothing, so if you are looking for some excitement, you may need to look elsewhere because all I did over the holidays was watch movies. Yes, it's lame but at least I got to relax. Here's everything I watched, some of these I had already watched in the theatre but watched again because Mike hadn't seen it. This is in no particular order...
- The Dark Knight - I couldn't watch this movie when it came out back in 2008 for personal reasons. It was a good movie and Heath Ledger was awesome in it. Did he win an award for playing The Joker?
- Julie & Julia - I didn't finish it, I fell asleep but the movie was making me real hungry. I love Meryl Streep but not Amy Adams so much.
- Obsessed - I don't know why I wanted to watch this but the character Ali Larter plays is pure psycho. I didn't know anyone could be THAT crazy!
- Wall Street: Money Never Sleeps - this can go down as the longest movie ever. I started to watch it on New Years Eve and it continued into New Years Day. It's that long! Maybe it didn't make any sense to me because I didn't see the first one.
- 27 Dresses - Not a big fan of this movie but any movie with Katherine Heigl is great for background noise.
- Salt - I really enjoyed this movie and I don't think I would have watched it if Tom Cruise was the lead. Angelina Jolie is bad-ass.
- Step Up 3 - I saw this in the theatre but watched it again with the Solon Massive. It's cheesy - Step Up 1 and 2 are much better.
- The Town - Great movie. This was another one of my favorite movies. The best part...Ben Affleck's abs. Anyone who has seen this movie will agree.
- Going the Distance - Good movie to watch if you are planning to or already doing the long distance thing.
- The Devil Wears Prada - I love this movie and I can watch it over and over again.
- Sex and the City & Sex and the City 2 - I have both movies in Blu-ray and who can pass up a Blu-ray movie. I love these movies for the fashion and Carrie & Big's apartment.
- Step Up 2 - My favorite out of the trilogy, is there even such a thing as a dance trilogy? The final battle scene is the best.
- 10 Things I Hate About You - I wanted to watch this movie after seeing Heath Ledger in The Dark Knight. It was nice to see how far he had come. His life ended too soon, he was a very talented actor just reaching his peak.
- Takers - Eye candy galore. I watched this twice at home and once in the theatre. There's a part that makes me so sad, it's pathetic that it makes me emotional but honestly, it almost brings me to tears. If you are curious about what part I am talking about, I'll email you - I don't want to spoil anything.
- The Switch - The kid in the movie is adorable. I am glad that I waited to watch this movie at home, would have not been worth it to pay to see it in the theatre.
- Yes, Man - Don't bother watching this...
- Valentine's Day - I'm a sap for liking this movie. I heart how all stories intertwine (like Crash, Playing By Heart, etc.)
- It's Complicated - Another Meryl Streep movie. It's a cute movie.
- Grown Ups - MAIZE is all I have to say. Oh, and Toe-Be-Bryant.
Have you seen any of these? Do you have any favorites?