Tuesday, January 4, 2011

What's to come...

a Lame 2011 Goals post 

a new series about painting my nails 
(each week I will paint my nails one of the colours from the 18 piece Sephora by OPI mini nail polish set, I'll go in order)


a new Friday series called Fave Fridays 
(since I have no more blogs to feature for now with my Blog Friend Friday, I thought that I'd come up with a new series and ask blogger if they would like to participate and share with everyone their favorite things)

a post about what movies I want to watch next
(I haven't done one of these posts since July)

34 for 34
(here are 34 things I want to do while I'm 34, inspired by a post from 30 Something Drama Queen)

8 comments:

Lin said...

How fun! I cant wait to read all of these post & those nail polish colors are so cool.

kat said...

love it; looking fwd to reading about them :)

Elisse said...

Cool idea for your next series! Do you think you can do a post about tips on painting your nails? (ie what products you use ...etc.?) I suck at painting nails!

Leesh said...

@Elisse - that's a great idea. When I get the time, I will blog about how I paint my nails and will also include some tips.

Pinkie said...

I have read that the best place to store nail polish is in the fridge. Is that correct?

Meg said...

what gorgeous opi colors... you're going to have lots of fun painting your nails!
xo meg

lisa said...

Wow, that's a lot of nail colours to add to your collection all in one go!

my name is lauren. said...

what fun new things for the new year. i'm especially excited for the nail painting to commence :). what great colors!