Sunday, February 13, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday (guilty pleasures edition)

I'm so late with Fill in the Blank Friday. I worked all weekend (even last night) so I am behind on Twitter and blogging. Today, in an hour or so, I will be heading over to brunch at The Boiler House for my SIL and BIL's birthdays that passed. I can't wait to wind down and just enjoy my Sunday. Tonight is the Grammys, I'm excited to watch and hoping that the performances don't suck! I hope everyone had a good weekend and that you didn't have to work like me. p.s. I finally got to see the series finale of Friday Night Lights. It was awesome and will sadly be missed. What a great show! I can't believe it had to come to an end.



1.   The TV show/website that I watch/read that I would be embarrassed to tell anyone about is Keeping up with the Kardashians. I am also embarrassed to admit that I can watch Laguna Beach over and over again. As for books, I have read all of the Gossip Girl series.

2.  An item of clothing that is worn and torn but that I love far to much to throw away is nothing really. If it's worn down, I will eventually get rid of it to make room for more new clothes.  I do have my washcloth from when I was a baby. That I will never throw away.  

3.  My grocery store impulse buy is items that are on sale, especially Ben & Jerry's ice cream.     

4.  Something I do at work to pass time that I wouldn't want my co-workers to know about is tweeting and blogging. When I don't have much to do at work, I write up a post. If I need a break, I check my Twitter. I don't tell co-workers that I blog or tweet because I don't want them to find me and learn about my personal life. 

5.  One thing in my life that I could give up, but never will is bread. I know it's bad for me but the smell of it is so intoxicating!

6.  A little indulgence that I have is to have a little piece of chocolate before bed. It's the reason why I buy little bits of chocolates, you know the Halloween candy size.     

7.  The junk drawer/area in my house is everywhere. I have little pocket of junk all over the condo. I really need to tidy up but my really junk drawer is in my night stand. There's all sorts of stuff in there. 

Don't forget to link up your blank over at Lauren's blog.

3 comments:

Lin said...

I have junk drawers all over the place too and I could never ever give up bread. I love it!

Also...Ben & Jerry's...*drool*

Nikolett said...

Ahhh yes Laguna Beach and The Hills are definitely my 'guilty pleasures' to watch over and over again! And I'm the same with #4 haha. And I love bread! OK, in our future meetup we're having lots of bread, Ben & Jerry's and watching Laguna Beach haha.

Kasey Lynne said...

LOVE Keeping Up With the Kardashians...that family is RIDICULOUS but oh so entertaining!

Bread...that's a good one Leesh!!! I didn't even think of that. But now that you mentioned it, I wouldn't ever give up bread either.