After I finish this post, I am going to watch an episode of Cougar Town and then crawl into bed. I was planning to type up a couple of blog posts and do some commenting but I really don't feel like sitting in front of the computer after the week I had. No plans this weekend except for my attempt to watch the Super Bowl. Oh ya, I had a great dinner with Mr. Dee tonight. I think the last time I saw him was December 4 but the last time we had dinner together was November 3. We had lots of catching up to do.
I hope you have a great weekend whatever you are doing. If you are down with football, are you cheering for the Packers or Steelers? Now for some fun stuff, Fill in the Blanks...
This week, I had the pleasure of collaborating with Lauren for this week's blanks. I sent her the idea of doing something on magazines and gave her a couple of suggestions. Thanks Lauren for using them this week. To join in the fun, check out Lauren's blog post.
1. If I could only read one magazine publication for the rest of eternity, I would choose In Style. I love everything about the magazine - the photos, articles, columns, etc.
2. If I were to run my own magazine it would be about celebrity gossip and fashion.
3. I buy my magazines (at the grocery check stand or via subscription) I have a subscription to In Style and Women's Health. I want to build up my reading materials so I am planning to subscribe to Caribbean Living and Entertainment Weekly. I occasionally buy magazines from the newsstand if I like who is on the cover (i.e. Lauren Conrad).
4. I prefer my magazines (in print or online) in print ALL THE WAY. I love to curl up on the couch and flip through the pages. I read them as if I was reading a Japanese magazine, back to front. Lauren recently mentioned an online magazine, Matchbook Magazine and how I wish it came in print because I want to read all the articles but not on my laptop.
5. The number of magazines I buy each month is one or two, it all depends on who is on the cover. This month I want to buy Cosmo (Mila Kunis), Details (Andrew Garfield) and Lucky (Nicole Richie).
6. My favorite magazine genre is (lifestyle, gossip, home, etc...) fashion and gossip. The perfect combination!
7. The magazines I read regularly are In Style, Women's Health, Us Weekly, GQ, Travel + Leisure and Entertainment Weekly.