Friday, February 25, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday (she hearts chevron print)

TGIF everyone! Did you have a short week this week? Did it drag like crazy? Well, here is Friday again and since I missed out on last Friday's Fill in the Blanks, I sure am not going to skip out on this one because who can resist this week's cute FITBF image with the chevron pattern. If you feel like joining in the fun, head over to Lauren's blog to participate!


1. I am currently obsessed with men's magazines. This week I purchased the Feb and Mar issue of Details and the Mar issue of GQ. I plan to sit on the couch, throw on The Devil Wears Prada and read through these magazines before I pass them over to my husband.


2. Today I am happy because it's Friday and I love weekends. I'll be preparing giveaways for my friend's baby shower next week, uploading my iPhone with new music and painting my nails.

3. The age I am is 34 and the age I feel is in my 20's. Random people have been telling me that I look 25. It's a huge compliment. I also feel young because I still don't have kids.

4. My favorite place is the beach. Sure, I can't swim but nothing beats lying in the sun, listening to music, looking out at the ocean with a cocktail in one hand and a book in the other.


5. Something I have been procrastinating is getting my driver's licence.

6. The last thing I purchased was black stirrup Jean leggings from the Gap. I had a 40% coupon. These stirrups just fit perfectly and work well when wearing boots.


7. The thing I love most about my home is that it's small. No really, although I would love a bigger place, I love that it's tiny and not too hard to clean.

4 comments:

Lin said...

I've seen a photo of you and you really do look 25! lol

The beach has to be one of my favorite place too, it's so relaxing.

this is me. said...

love the beach and i never thought i'd be enamored with jeggings myself (i don't have any stirrup ones though). it took me a while to like the skinnies and once i did, there was no going back. i'm also in love with leggings. i have a small place, too. and just like you, i like it that way because it's not hard to clean.

btw, in response to your comment on my blog. i used to date someone who worked for nike (they call it campus) and it's actually located in beaverton which is the burbs, and out there, there is nothing. boring. but the city of portland is way different than the burbs. next time, you should come out. lauren and i work for the same school, but different locations.

Kasey Lynne said...

Channing Tatum looks YUM on that cover. WOO!

Umm I wanna take a plane to that beach RIGHT NOW. It looks sooo heavenly!

Marz said...

I think it's adorable you're into Men's magazines :) So handy that you can just give them to your hubby after you're done with them :)
I am SO glad I'm not the only one who loves the beach and yet can't swim. I wrote about not being able to swim in a recent Fill in the Blank's answer and people thought it was crazy since I love the beach so much! But I love just laying out in the sun and having my toes in the sand while sipping a drink! :)
I bet you look gorgeous in those jeggings! Wish I could pull off that look!