TGIF everyone! Did you have a short week this week? Did it drag like crazy? Well, here is Friday again and since I missed out on last Friday's Fill in the Blanks, I sure am not going to skip out on this one because who can resist this week's cute FITBF image with the chevron pattern. If you feel like joining in the fun, head over to Lauren's blog to participate!
1. I am currently obsessed with men's magazines. This week I purchased the Feb and Mar issue of Details and the Mar issue of GQ. I plan to sit on the couch, throw on The Devil Wears Prada and read through these magazines before I pass them over to my husband.
2. Today I am happy because it's Friday and I love weekends. I'll be preparing giveaways for my friend's baby shower next week, uploading my iPhone with new music and painting my nails.
3. The age I am is 34 and the age I feel is in my 20's. Random people have been telling me that I look 25. It's a huge compliment. I also feel young because I still don't have kids.
4. My favorite place is the beach. Sure, I can't swim but nothing beats lying in the sun, listening to music, looking out at the ocean with a cocktail in one hand and a book in the other.
5. Something I have been procrastinating is getting my driver's licence.
6. The last thing I purchased was black stirrup Jean leggings from the Gap. I had a 40% coupon. These stirrups just fit perfectly and work well when wearing boots.
7. The thing I love most about my home is that it's small. No really, although I would love a bigger place, I love that it's tiny and not too hard to clean.