I commute every day and I take Mississauga Transit to the GO train station and then the GO train to Union Station in downtown Toronto. I then take the TTC subway (Toronto Transit Authority) to my work. That's three different modes of transportation but it only takes me an hour and five minutes door to door.
On my commute, I tend to tweet about things that irk me about passengers and my fellow blogger and IRL friend, Sting usually agrees with me and also tweets her own pet peeves. So, here is a collaboration of some of our pet peeves:
- When people text on their cell/smartphone and don't turn off the keyboard clicking sound
- People who believe the armrest belongs to them.
- People who eat hot dogs on the train. Maybe it's just me since I don't like hot dogs. They smell disgusting.
- People who stretch their legs all the way out in between your legs.
- When people's arms keep bumping into you while they read the paper.
- People who talk really loud on their phone while you and other people are trying to sleep.
Do you commute by public transit to get to work? Do you have any pet peeves about commuters?
Don't forget to enter my giveaway, you have one day left to enter! By the way, you get a chance to win ALL four DVDs!!!