Monday, February 7, 2011

Monday Memories: m & m


I'm almost positive I have posted this photo before but as I was cleaning out some files on my laptop, I came across this one again. This was taken back in our clubbing days, probably over 6-7 years ago. Maureen has been a friend of mine since high school and Mikey, I also knew him in high school because he coached my brother's basketball team. Years later, we are still friends and Mikey is now married to my best friend, Julie, who I also knew back in high school. They have a little one on the way. It's funny how things turn out.

9 comments:

kat said...

wow what a great pic. whenever i look at pictures from the past, it makes me wonder where the time all went. seemed like time stood still when we were in our teens and 20s but then you blink and suddenly, you're 35 with your life speeding by wishing it would slow down!

Leesh said...

@kat > I couldn't agree with you more!

this is me. said...

love any clubbing memories! :)

Elisse said...

oh those look like some good times!

Marz said...

What a fun, cute photo! I love that they are both still in your life. This past weekend I was just thinking how much I missed my clubbing days. And you're right - it's funny how things turn out! Everytime I watch movies like "Sliding Doors" I think about how one decision, one what if?, or one different choice could have changed the outcome of my life. It's crazy to think about sometimes.

stephanie said...

what an awesome picture ... you and maureen still look the same too! :) Mikey ... er ... ha ha .. kidding!

Connie @ SogniESorrisi said...

Definitely crazy when you look back at high school and see some of the people who ended up together. Even crazier how fast time flies!

Maureen said...

Omg! Love this photo! I'm so saving it on my desktop. Can't believe Mikey is married to your best friend. Maybe I'm meant to marry one of mike's best friends... Ummmm... Yea... I'd rather not! LOL!

Kasey Lynne said...

this photo is great!