Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Sephora by OPI: Just a Little Dangerous


This was actually last week's colour. Again, I painted my nails on Thursday and worked all weekend so I didn't get a chance to post it. There will be another nail polish post in a couple of days for this week's colour. If you look at the box, it's going to be yellow. I will for sure get some interesting looks.



This is very similar to What a Broad (last week's colour) but the difference is, this shade is slightly darker and has more of a shimmer to it. What a Broad is more flat and somewhat matte.  I am a fan of this dark colour and the fact that it's purple but almost looks black. Have you ever tried a matte colour by OPI? I don't know who in their right mind would want to sport a true matte polish. In my opinion, it doesn't look flattering at all.

Nail tip #6
When taking off a very dark polish (or even a red shade), swipe cuticle oil or olive oil all over your nail and cuticle before removing old polish with nail polish remover. This will prevent the old dark polish from staining your nails.

2 comments:

No Guts, No Glory said...

I wish I would have read this tip before this morning when I removed "Miami Beet" from my nails! Next time!

Aileen said...

Love this tip. Thank you and I will definitely try it. I love wearing the dark colours, but they are always a mess to remove :)