Thursday, March 17, 2011

Everyday I'm Shufflin' - Party Rock Anthem


I can't get enough of this song, especially when I am watching the video. Seeing everyone shuffling brings me to an extreme good mood. This video needs to be played every morning while getting ready for work. Maybe it will make me in less of a grumpy mood!

Last night when I was out for bubble tea with Mike, Reg and Maur, we couldn't stop talking about the video and poor Maur was so upset that she didn't know what we were talking about.

What song is putting you in a a good mood?

3 comments:

Joanne said...

Great song! Music video's really cool.
Right now what puts me in a good mood is PCD-Don't wanna fall in love. Love the beat. Kinda reminds me of Madonna.

Maureen said...

Luv luv luv this song & vid! Good idea bout playin it every morning. That'll put me in a good mood everyday! Happy Friday babe!

Nora said...

Hmmm, lately I'm struggling to find good music *but* I heard "Ants Marching" last week on my way to work by DMB and it was the best way to start the day...ever. I was so that girl singing and car dancing!