Saturday, March 19, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday (on Saturday morning)

I was off yesterday and spent the day doing Pilates and walking around the mall. By the time I got home and cooked dinner, I was exhausted. After dinner, I watched Battle Royale because my husband said that he thinks The Hunger Games was based on this Japanese movie...and yup, he was correct. The same concept but Battle Royale has much more gore. With The Hunger Games, the killing is there but it's more about the love story. Now that I have finished the Suzanne Collin's trilogy, I have to move onto the next book so I picked up, One Day and City of Bones (my sister-in-law heard about this book). Looks like I will be reading for most of tomorrow. Now for Fill in the Blank Friday, written on a Saturday since I was lazy yesterday.


1. The best deal I've ever gotten is black suede over the knee boots from Cole Haan. My hubby used his discount and I only paid $87 for them. They are awesome. Actually anything I get from Cole Haan is a great deal, it's probably why I have 8+ bags from them.     

2. If I were hosting a dinner party and could invite people from my fantasy guest list it would include Brody Jenner (for eye candy with those gorgeous eyelashes), Rachel Zoe (for styling tips), Lauren Conrad (just cause she's cool), Kelly Cutrone (for entertainment factor), Robin Thicke (for music), Susur Lee (to cook), Just Jared (to talk about celebrity gossip) and Kobe Bryant (to talk about sports, haha, I just threw that in there). Can I have a house party instead because there are so many I would want to invite.

3. Something that inspires me is
magazines. I love looking through them and discovering colour combination,  jewelry, hairstyles, outfits...

4. If I could only choose to eat one flavor of food for the rest of eternity (sweet, salty, spicy, bitter....) I would have to go with salty. Normally I would say sweet but like Lauren mentioned, sweet could get tiring after awhile. I have a question, we will get water to drink at least? With each flavour you definitely need some water.   

5. I dream about bad, scary things most of the time. Just ask my husband. I probably have a nightmare every two weeks - the kind where I wake up sweating and screaming.   

6. My weekend will be spent sleeping over at our friend's house who have three little boys. We don't get to see them often so when we do see them, we sleep over to maximize our visit. I will also spend tomorrow reading the new book I got.      

7. If I could only watch one movie or TV show for the rest of my life, it would be
a toss up between Sex and the City or Beverly Hills, 90210 for a TV show and The Devil Wears Prada for a movie.

3 comments:

Kasey Lynne said...

Umm can I be the last person on your dinner party list??? I would LOVE to be at a table with all those peeps.

this is me. said...

nike employee discounts are the bomb! of course, you and will have to share lauren conrad's and kobe bryant's attention at that party! ha haha. the old school beverly hills 90210 is at the top of my list. i could also watch the office and law & order: svu for days and hours. this weekend is going to be spent watching march madness basketball!

The Girlie Blog said...

So with you on #3 and #7. Also, I'd love to have Rachel Zoe and Lauren Conrad over for dinner. They can give me fashion tips :O)