Happy Friday lovelies! I hope you have an exciting weekend planned out. Unfortunately for me, I have to work tomorrow but at least I get to enjoy a nice dinner with my hubby, hipurbangirl Lisa and her hipurbanhubby, Paul. As usual, it's time for fill in the blanks.
1. My most prized possession is I don't really know. I am drawing a blank.
2. If I could be one age for the rest of my life, I would want to be in my mid-20's. It was fun to be carefree, still living at home and working a full-time job to make money to blow on stupidness. I could come and go as I please, I had no financial responsibilities and could still work hard and play hard. Now I just work hard and play less.
3. The best way to spend a weekend is chilling at home watching movies or reading all day. I did a lot of this in the month of January but as soon as the weather warms up, I hope to be more social and hanging out with friends.
4. My outlook on life is it is what you make it. Right now I am coasting and I shouldn't be. I am still young so I should try and seek out my dream job. I am still childless so I should go out and have fun. Life is too short so you need to go out and live it. I may not do much but I am glad that Mike and I vacation more often than we should. That's the one thing we decided on - to live in a smaller place so we can spend our paycheck vacationing.
5. If you want to annoy me, just be stupid and have no common sense.
6. I am completely defenseless when it comes to sales. I will spend money that I don't really have because I can't pass up a good sale.
7. When dressing for the day one should always look at the weather channel. This morning I left the house with a 3/4 sleeve shirt and am now freezing my butt off. I am totally not dressed for this frigid weather.