Every Friday when Lauren's Fill in the Blank Friday blog post comes into my google reader, I breath a sigh of relief knowing that my weekend is about to begin. I am really going to enjoy this weekend because next week I will be in Ottawa working 14 hour days. This next week is going to be hell week so I am going to savour every last drop of this weekend. Have a good one bloggies!
1. The phrase or punctuation I overuse most is "it's funny..." and also "...". I think I also use "like" a lot. Once a valley girl, always a valley girl.
2. Today I am thankful for my books finally arriving today. I ordered Catching Fire and Mockingjay after finishing The Hunger Games last weekend. Since it's going to rain over weekend (I think), I am going to read all day tomorrow.
3. My best friend is my husband, I married him after all, didn't I? I know I can always count on him to cheer me up, go on vacation with him and have an awesome time and I know he will stick with me until the end. But I have girlfriends who are also my best friend. Julie because she knows all my secrets, Stfne because she's my role model, Mare because she's like my sister and Maureen because she's my partner-in-crime. I can also count on these girls to cheer me up, give me a shoulder to cry on, lend me an ear when I need to vent and they will also stick with me until the end.
4. A quirky thing about me is I have to get someone to cut fruit for me so I'll eat it. I'm not a princess, I am just use to my parents cutting it for me. Luckily my husband wants me to eat more fruit so he slices apples for me.
5. This weekend I plan to drink and eat with some friends, read the above said books tomorrow and attend my godson's 2nd birthday party and also my BFF's baby shower on Sunday.
6. Something that worries me is my other BFF, who just had her baby girl last Wednesday. Her little one had open heart surgery two days ago and suffered a cardiac arrest but was saved by the doctors. She's in critical condition right now. My heart goes out to my BFF, their little girl and the rest of the family. Please keep this little girl in your prayers.
7. On my night stand you would find a bottle of water, books I never seem to read, an alarm clock I don't use, a lamp, my Nintendo DS, my fake plastic tiara and wand, Bath and Body Works Sleep pillow mist and more stuff I should really get rid of. My night stand sounds big but it's not. There's just a lot of junk on it.