Thursday, March 31, 2011

March confessions

I never use to shop at The Gap but these days I find myself always buying clothes there especially on Wednesdays when I have a 40% coupon. I feel more grown up when I wear Gap clothes.


I jumped for joy when Russell lost the challenge at Redemption Island but then felt really bad for him when he started crying. I also think the permanent resident of Redemption Island, Matt, is pretty damn hot when he pulls his hair back in a man bun or ponytail (I think Matt looks like an actor or singer but I can't put my finger on it, can anyone help me?). Yup, I am talking about Survivor and yes, I still watch it.


I've never had a Filet-o-Fish and just a couple of days ago, I had my first one ever. I love the bun, it looks like a doughnut and I simply want to pet it but the sandwich as a whole, it's all right. I will eat it every once in a while.

It's been almost three years since my brother died and I still can't watch movie scenes when someone stands on a ledge or jumps off from a building. I have to close my eyes qne I did a lot of this during Inception. Now I get why everyone told me not to watch it.

My team for March Madness is UConn. I've made them my team because I thought it was actaully YUKON and that's where I'm from. Silly me for thinking this.

I really want McDonalds to bring back McPizza. Do you remember when they served pizza? Wasn't it amazing?

10 comments:

The Girlie Blog said...

I had NOOOOOOOO idea McDonald's served pizza. Yes! They need to bring it back for those of us who were deprived of it.

Lin said...

Mcy-D's served pizza? Whaaatt? I wonder if it was worldwide cause I cant imagine ever missing that one lol.

Also, I'm not a fan of fish so I've never tried the filet-o-fish but the hubs has advised against having one of those at all times. He used to work at a McDonalds as a teenager & he says the fish would be left out for hours in the hot kitchen & then reheated & served. *gross* Hope I didnt ruin it for you.

Steph S C-O said...

I am loving the Gap myself lately. I used the 40% off last week and got perfect boot jeans. I love them!!!

Lip Gloss and Flip Flops said...

I agree Matt is quite nice to look at...I think he looks a lot like Jason Lewis (Sex & The City - Samantha's young actor boyfriend). Yum!

Aileen said...

Mmm. I did enjoy the McPizza. I believe it was only in a few test markets, but would love to see it back :)

Marz said...

Our mall closed the Gap store, isn't that crazy? So the closest Gap is in Dallas for me.

I have never seen Survivor, but my best friend loves that show!!! I'm more of an Idol girl :) BTW your mom and I have the same favourite on Idol and picked Stefano to win! :) love that!

Reading about Inception broke my heart :( I'm so sorry Leesh!

YUKON - hahaha you are the cutest "sports" fan I know!

McPizza!?!? NO WAY! I never knew about this either. Shame!

this is me. said...

that was hillarious about "Yukon"/UCONN. LOL. i'm rooting for Kentucky. i love the GAP. it's my fave store along with its sister company, banana republic. however, i can only get jeans at american eagle.

Kasey Lynne said...

i love Survivor. I was happy that Russell got sent home...I really like the way he plays the game. I think it's entertaining...and then when he cried? I was kinda surprised.

McDonalds had a McPizza? Why do I not remember this?????

cranberryportage said...

I know exactly what you mean about certain scenes. One previous espisode of Hawaii 5 0 was something similar and I covered my eyes. Then Grey's Anatomy musical was just as bad when Calie sang Chasing Cars-it was too painful. The last time a friend ask how my son died, I couldn't say the word. Tita thinks I am moving backwards instead of forwards. I am sorry but I still can't understand after almost 3 yrs.

Maureen said...

GO UCONN GO!!!

i don't watch survivor but that guy you're talking about looks hot in the pic you posted!

OMG! i loved the McPizza! you know where they have pizza that tastes just like McPizza?!? Chuck-e-cheese! we should borrow some kids and go there to eat pizza.. oh and yea, entertain the kids!