Wednesday, March 16, 2011

What I'm into these days...

Sorry that I haven't been up to speed on blog posts or even blog reading. After practically working 10 days straight, I have a long weekend coming up. I am off on Friday and plan to treat myself to a massage and maybe a movie. It's my "me" day and I am going to do whatever I want to do - blog reading and commenting will definitely be on my list. I have to see what my favorite bloggers are up to. Also, I noticed that I have a few new readers/followers. Welcome and thanks for reading my blog. So, I thought that I would ease my way back to blogging by letting you know what I'm kinda digging these days.


Chanel Rouge Coco Shine. My BFF, Julie was looking for a new bright orange lipstick and we tried to look for one at the Chanel counter and came across their new line, Coco Shine. These lipsticks are perfect for spring because of its shine/sheer factor (not the usual thick matte kind of lipstick we tend to wear in the winter) and the colour selection. Most of the shades are neutral pinks and peaches, but you know me, I had to buy the brightest in the bunch, Rebelle (see above photo). I am planning to go back and buy some lighter shades for spring - I can't remember all the colours but I remember one of them is Liberté.

{via}


Long and Lean jeans from GAP. Long gone are my skinny jeans/jeggings. Just kidding. I will still wear them but I am bringing in for the spring, wide-leg jeans. I'm not totally ready for the super flared jeans but I will start off with the long and lean jeans. Next step or purchase will be these.


The Hunger Games. Wow, wow, wow...why didn't I listen to all the bloggers earlier who raved about this book. The lovely, Ilene from much love, Illy, loved the book so much, she did a giveaway of the first book in the series. I should have just bought the book but I waited to see if I would win a copy.  Now after Mayra from life is bananas blogged about it, I knew I had to get my hands on the book and find out what all the hype is about. I immediately blogged and tweeted about my love and obsession for the book and now that I have also read Catching Fire and Mockingjay, I am having serious withdrawals. I am thinking about reading The Hunger Games again to get my fix but then again, I can always wait for the movie to come out. Seriously people, if you haven't read the books...what are you waiting for??? On a side note, I just read an article that Hunter Parrish has met with producers for the role of Peeta. I can totally see this guy playing Peeta.

Peanut Butter Mini Cupcake, Red Velvet Whoopie Pie and Salted Caramel Sweet Square

Starbucks Petites. I have a thing for sweets and if it's under 200 calories and under $2.00, I am all for it. I will eat these petite goodness in the morning, noon or night. I have tried the above and also the lemon square (this is my least favorite). The yummiest one so far - Salted Caramel Sweet Square, in my opinion.


Friendship bracelets. My BFF, Stfne made me these adorable bracelets. She's a doll huh? I have been wearing them almost everyday, either a single one or stacked like in the photo.

What are you into these days?

10 comments:

Kasey Lynne said...

i think that lip color would look great on you! you have beautiful tan skin to pull that bright color off.

i want that peanut butter mini cupcake right now! yum!

lisa said...

Ooh I still haven't had a chance to check out Rouge Coco Shine yet. As for the Starbucks petites, yum! I had the red velvet whooopie pie yesterday.

Steph said...

Definitely love my long and lean jeans!!! I love how they are mid-rise at the waist! I have to buy another size though since the ones I have are getting loose (yay!). I also had the peanut butter cupcake at starbucks yesterday. It was quite yummy! I love how they are small and they satisfy my sweet craving without making me feel guilty! 

Melita said...

i have yet to try out the starbucks stuff... :) and those friendship bracelets are SO cute! hugs!!

Micaela said...

i LOVE your whole list!!!!

(but i may be the last one on earth to get on "the hunger games")

what are these little delights from Starbucks?!!?! oh my goodness, i know where i'm going to treat myself to tomorrow ;)

those friendship bracelets are SUPER CUTE and stylish! i want one!!!

Maureen said...

Luv the bracelets made for you! So what is hunger games all about? Youre all tweeting about the book series for days. I tried the tiny red velvet thingy that looks like a macaroon from Starbucks. Wasn't really a fan... I really wanted it to be a macaroon...

Kathy said...

love the red; perfect for spring! i've been looking to buy jeans but too lazy to go and try them on.

hunger games was awesome! now i feel all empty inside since i finished them :(

Lin said...

That's a super cute color & Im diggin the pants, I'd just never be able to wear them cause I'm a little rounder than I am straight lol.

I think I better get my butt to B&N so I can read that book, it seems like everyone & their mom's read it.

Nora said...

LOVE the long & Lean jeans from the Gap. One of my favorite pairs. They work with my curves just right!

cranberryportage said...

I love the friendship bracelets. Does she sell them or just gifts? Is it 3 in one.