You know what is adorable? When your mom calls to ask if everything is okay because she noticed I haven't blog in several days. How cute is that? Well, I am not being lazy nor have I cut myself out from the blogging world. I have been busy with work and when I get home, I have been wrapped in the 2nd and 3rd book to The Hunger Games (Catching Fire and Mockingjay) and the past couple of days I have been falling asleep at 9:30 am. So, to honour my mom and her cuteness, I am going to participate in her What Wednesday and answer the questions she posted on her blog (if you want to participate, feel free and maybe link up your blog post in her comments).
1. What's in your purse? This might end up being a paragraph...what don't I have in my purse? Off the top of my head - wallet, iPhone, skullcandy headphone, work pass, day planner, note book, pencil case, bag of snacks (peppermint bark, sour patch kids and halls), coupon wallet, lipstick x5, roll-on perfume, vaseline, hand dream, Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour cream, Mockingjay book, coin purse, go pass, tissue, lip balm, mirror/brush, keys, Colgate wisps, nail file - wow, no wonder my bag is so heavy!!!
2. What's in the trunk of your car? Nothing because I don't drive therefore I don't have a car.
3. What's your top 10 app on your phone? Echofon, Read It Later, MobileRSS, Goodreads, aNote, Bakery Story, TripAdvisor, OpenTable, Vevo, and Fruit Ninja.
4. What perfume is in your bathroom cabinet? I don't wear perfume but I do carry a perfume roll-on from Pacifica in Lotus Garden (in from US Sephora).
5. What 5 radion station do you listen in your car? Again, I don't drive, I take public transit so I listen to my iPhone.
6. What are your cleaning buddies? Scrubbing bubbles, Method Wood for Good almond scent, Windex, Slatkin & Co fabric refresher in Spring Meadow and good old comet.
7. What's under your kitchen sink? Cleaning products, plastic bags and recycling bags.
8. What's in your snack basket? Coconut M&M's, Peanut Butter M&M's and Peanut Butter Snickers.
9. What ice cream is in your freezer? Some old ice cream that we really should throw out. I bought it because I thought it would taste good but it didn't.
10. What's in your liquor cabinet? Lots of wine, Limoncello and Bacardi and Appleton Rums.
That's it guys...I am off to Ottawa for work tomorrow. Sorry I haven't been blogging much but I hope to be back in full force when I return. Have an awesome weekend (Think of me while you are having fun, I'll be working all weekend).