Saturday, April 16, 2011

And i'm off...

I thought that with me going on vacation, I would take a little break from emails, tweeting and blogging. Well, while I am away, I won't be checking emails or tweets but I have lined up posts for four days next week all dedicated to beauty product reviews. Sorry if I have guy readers out there. Work was slow for me so I was able to write up some posts and schedule them.

I can't wait to share some photos with you when I return. I won't be doing anything exciting except for reading, eating, drinking and just soaking up all the heat and sun I can get. Did I mention that it's going to be 31 but feels like 39 in Cayo Santa Maria?

Thank you all for your suggestion as to what colour I should paint my toes. I went with Special Request.

I hope you lovelies have a great week!

p.S. - our flight is delayed 35 mins and it's probably because of this rainy, cold weather.

6 comments:

inHERshoes said...

safe travels my dear, and HAVE TONS OF FUN!!! yayaya!!!

Elisse said...

Have a blast, Leesh! See you when you get back :)

Claire Kiefer said...

aw you're gonna have so much fun, and although I'm jealous, I can't wait to see pictures. keep us posted!

Joanne said...

Have an awesome time! Can't wait to see your pix when you get back.

Kasey Lynne said...

can't wait to see photos!!! enjoy your books and i KNOW you will be having a great time!!

Nikolett said...

Ahh I hope you have an AMAZING time, Leesh!! It's snowing here ... so I hope Cuba is absolutely fantastic and you're enjoying the sun! :)