I was so excited for Friday to arrive. I capped off my week with two drinking dates. Thursday at at Ten Restaurant with some girls I get together with once a year, Kathy, Stephanie and Aileen. We ate tons of appetizers because it was 1/2 price happy hour and %5 martinis. Friday was beers and more appetizers with Maureen. For the rest of the week, I plan to do everything I mentioned before but so far, I have done nothing but laundry. So before I go back to my "chores", let's fill in some blanks over at Lauren's blog.
1. I am looking forward to my five year wedding anniversary. I love vacationing with my hubby, whether we do a city trip or another beach vacation, we ALWAYS have a good time together.
2. Something kind of embarassing that I still love anyway is the movie Can't Stop the Music. It's about the Village People. Yup, kinda embarrassing but I have the movie and the record album.
3. My favorite car is a Cadillac Escalade. I don't know why but I just like them. I don't drive but I bet you if I did, I wouldn't be able to drive it.
4. If I could pick one type of weather to live with for the rest of my life it would be hot and humid weather, as long as I am living close to a beach. But if I am living in Toronto, I just want hot weather so I don't have to ever wear socks and deal with rain and snow.
5. My favorite thing to do after a bad/stressful day is drink. Alcohol solves all problems. Just kidding, that made me sound like an alcoholic. But drinking is a great stress relief and a way to wind down.
6. This weekend I want to watch Water for Elephants but I am waiting for someone (yes, that means you Mike!) to finish the book.
7. If I were a color, I'd be yellow because, I took this test and this is the result I got:
Have a fabulous weekend!!! I can't believe tomorrow will be May. Hopefully with May rolling in, the April showers will stop because I am having a difficult time wearing close-toed shoes after being in Cuba for a week.