Friday, April 15, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday

Yay for Friday! It's finally here! This week dragged for me, and maybe it's because, I'M LEAVING FOR CAYO SANTA MARIA TOMORROW!!!! Not rubbing it in or anything but since it's cold today (again), I can't wait to get to a place where it's actually hot! I have got all my books lined up to read and all my cute little outfits to wear with my new yellow wedges. It's only 10:43 am and I wish the work day was over so I can get home to finish up my packing. I hope everyone has a great weekend. Just remember that next week is a short week and a long weekend. Hooray!


1. My favorite daily responsibility is blogging and tweeting. I really don't have too many responsibilities since I am part of a carefree, child-free home. I guess chores are a responbility but they aren't fun at all.  

2. My least favorite daily responsibility is waking up and getting ready for work. If I had a job I actually liked, waking up wouldn't be so bad.

3. My favorite cuisine to eat when going out is sushi and it's only because it's too hard to prepare it. But these days, I am seriously loving pizza. Wait a second, I should answer properly, my favorite cuisine to eat when going out is Japanese and Italian. lol!

4. My favorite cuisine to prepare at home is nothing at the moment. I am not enjoying cooking at all. I rather eat out --> see #3. 

5. Andy Warhol said that everyone is famous for 15 minutes. My claim to fame is winning the free trip I am going on tomorrow. Since I won, my name was announced on their website, does this count?    

6. If I could have 3 wishes I would wish for lots of money, my brother to be alive and 3 more wishes.

7. My biggest pet peeve is boys with long fingernails, people who clip their nails at work, girls who wear short pants, people who chew loud, this list could go on and on so let's just stick with the first one, boys with long fingernails.    

Don't forget to join in the fun today, c'mon I know that you are bored at work or need a little break. Link up over at Lauren's blog if you participate.

4 comments:

Joanne said...

I am soooo with you on #2.
& boys with long fingernails. It gives me the heebie jeebies when I see them w/ longer nails than mine!!

Have a safe, fun trip! Take Care.

Happy Friday!

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

Amen on 2, 4, and 7!! Lol! And 5, wow! That's totally cool!!

Have so much fun! Can't wait to see pics :)

inHERshoes said...

i'm so with you on #1 and 4. question: girls who wear short pants? like shorts? or cropped pants? or just pants that are short they need to get a new one? but the rest of #7, guys and long nails and chewing loud, amen!

Maureen said...

Lol! You put a whole list for #7 when the question asked for one! Hehe. Luv it!

Sushi, pizza, nutella fritters and btea when I'm back after you're back! Have an awesome vacay!