1. My favorite daily responsibility is blogging and tweeting. I really don't have too many responsibilities since I am part of a carefree, child-free home. I guess chores are a responbility but they aren't fun at all.
2. My least favorite daily responsibility is waking up and getting ready for work. If I had a job I actually liked, waking up wouldn't be so bad.
3. My favorite cuisine to eat when going out is sushi and it's only because it's too hard to prepare it. But these days, I am seriously loving pizza. Wait a second, I should answer properly, my favorite cuisine to eat when going out is Japanese and Italian. lol!
4. My favorite cuisine to prepare at home is nothing at the moment. I am not enjoying cooking at all. I rather eat out --> see #3.
5. Andy Warhol said that everyone is famous for 15 minutes. My claim to fame is winning the free trip I am going on tomorrow. Since I won, my name was announced on their website, does this count?
6. If I could have 3 wishes I would wish for lots of money, my brother to be alive and 3 more wishes.
7. My biggest pet peeve is boys with long fingernails, people who clip their nails at work, girls who wear short pants, people who chew loud, this list could go on and on so let's just stick with the first one, boys with long fingernails.
Don't forget to join in the fun today, c'mon I know that you are bored at work or need a little break. Link up over at Lauren's blog if you participate.