Sunday, April 10, 2011

help me decide on what colour to paint my toes

Okay blog readers, six more days until I leave for Cuba. I opted out of paying for a pedicure and gave myself one on the weekend (since I don't drive it's tough for me to get a pedicure and have my toes painted when I can't go home in flip flops yet). I didn't paint my toes just yet, I am waiting until Thursday night to do this but I need your help.

If you have followed along with my nail polish challenge, I have tried 10 of the 18 in the set. The last 8 colours are all dark shades so I will continue with the challenge when I come back from vacation. I really should have started it backwards with the dark colours in the winter time.



5 comments:

inHERshoes said...

i like the dark purple (second to the last) on the first row. i like the two wine/deep red shades on the second row. i like the blue (third one) on the last row because it's similar to the one i had when i went to costa rica :) those are my picks!

Steph I said...

Oooh — I like the second and third ones in the middle row. They both look very festive and beachy to me.

Ai said...

I'll have to agree with Steph. Third one from the left in the middle row!

Lip Gloss and Flip Flops said...

I agree on the coral color...third one from left. Perfect color for vacation!

Elisse said...

Thank goodness for your blog post labels, because I looked up all the colors you've tried so far via this link:

http://blarkness.blogspot.com/search/label/sephora%20by%20OPI

My vote's for Access 24/7 - bright, but fun for Cuba!