- I can now seriously do 10 push-ups, not girl push-ups, I am talking about man push-ups. Before I couldn't even do two!
- Wednesday after work I got a massage (a well-deserved one I might add) and for once in months, I slept through the night. Almost every night I wake up at 3 am and just lie there with my iPhone because I can't get back to sleep. Well, last night I also had a full night sleep so I think I am on a roll!
- I am really into The Mortal Instruments (click here for more info on these books). After reading The Hunger Games, I wanted to read another young adult trilogy and my sister-in-law who teaches high school students, got the recommendation of City of Bones. I read the first book over a weekend and then the second book, City of Ashes over the week and now I am on the third, City of Glasses. Again, not a series I would think to read since it's all about Shadowhunters, werewolves, vampires and demons but it's interesting. Plus, it's going to be made into a movie. Check it out if you are looking for something to read.
- I am 10 days into my whole body cleanse. I have lost two pounds so far. I wasn't really looking to lose weight (okay, who am I kidding, I was but it's not the main reason), I just wanted to get rid of the nasty toxins in my body.
- I spoke to my BFF about something that's been eating me up for months and it's a huge weight lifted off my shoulders. It's not like we had a fight or anything, it's just nice to know we are all cool again.
- I received an unexpectedly call from the lovely, Elisse on Tuesday. It was really nice to finally talk to her over the phone after close to two years of only communicating through blogging, emails and twitter. I can't wait to finally meet her in July.
p.s. - Happy travels to my friends, K & M who are heading off to Turks & Caicos with their little monkey and C.P. who is off on a cruise next week.
What are you up to this weekend?