Thursday, April 28, 2011

what I got from the i ♥ accessories swap



A month ago, I joined this I Heart Accessories Swap that the lovely Jessica from creative index was hosting. I heard about this swap through Joanne at pinkalicious-j and ironically enough, we were assigned swap partners. I received two cute necklaces from Joanne. They are both something that I wouldn't normally pick out but you know what, I love them both because they are so different than what I currently have.


So, when I opened up this package, I noticed that one of the necklaces would actually go with what I wore to work that day so I did one of those stand in front of the mirror poses but covered my face. hahaha! I normally only do these types of photos because I want to how my friend Maureen something I am wearing. The photo is hilarious, I think.


Thank you so much Jessica for organizing this accessories swap and thank you Joanne for the necklace. I really like them and hope to wear one to work tomorrow.

2 comments:

Kasey Lynne said...

Leesh, that necklace is GORGEOUS!!! And it goes perfectly!

Thanks for the face-less photo! ;)

jessica said...

i love that necklace!! very pretty! i love that shirt too!!