Tuesday, May 10, 2011

April confessions

I just realized that I forgot to do a post at the end of April. Was I that busy? So better late than never...

I'm really addicted to young adult books. I use to call them teen novels but young adult sounds so much better. 

I got a break from social media when I was in Cuba. I think that break made me lose my groove in tweeting and blogging.

I'm seriously jealous of people with jet black hair.

The free trip I went on to Cayo Santa Maria, Cuba made me realize I don't like Cuba.

Peanut Butter Oreos make me happy.

Real World Las Vegas is interesting and very addicting.


I'm in love with pizza. I can't get enough of it.

{via}


I can't get enough of Adele's album and Rolling in the Deep has been on constant repeat. Someone find me another great album to listen to!



4 comments:

Alexis said...

Been out of town, so this is late but I thought I'd let you know I got your postcard last week! :)

Lin said...

I didnt go on a trip but I for sure lost my blogging groove. Dont know whats up with me but nothing sounds blogworthy anymore *shrug*.

I've always wished I had black hair. The hubs suggested I dye it but the truth is, I think I'm a little too tanned for it. I'd look awful lol.

I dont think anyone 'really' likes Cuba so dont feel bad.

The Real World is still on? I havent seen that show in forever.

Oh & pizza is absolutely the best!

Nikolett said...

Mmmmm pizza. I agree, I could have it every day if my waistline would stay the same size haha. And young adults books are pretty much my favourite, too (we should start a book club that has pizza at every meeting LOL). Maybe blog about Vampire Diaries? Hope you get your blogging groove back, since I'd miss you if you left! Hope you have a great weekend :)

Maureen said...

thanks to you and Mike i'm now Rolling in the Deep in Rolling in the Deep! thanks for my music!! :)