Tuesday, May 24, 2011

list of movies I want to watch (Summer '11 edition)

It's been close to a year since I last did a post like this, July to be exact. This summer is going to be filled with lots of action packed movies so I should create my list.

I still need to watch Bridesmaids but let's start with this weekend coming up.

May 26, 2011 - The Hangover II -The first one was hilarious, please may the second one be just as funny. One thing that annoys me, I don't know how much I can take with Ken Jeong. I hope he is not in the entire movie.





June 3, 2011 - X-Men: First Class - I am a bit addicted to the X-Men movies and after seeing Wolverine, I must watch every single movie that comes out about these mutants. At least with this movie, I will get some back information about each X-Men. Plus Diamond Girl (aka Emma Frost) is in it and she's my hero!





June 17, 2011 - Green Lantern -Ryan Reynolds and Blake Lively is all I have to say. Plus, it's a movie both my hubby and I can watch since our crushes are in it. I have no idea what Green Lantern is about but the graphic novel is sitting on our dining room table. I could educate myself before watching the movie.





June 24, 2011 - Cars 2 -I love how the cars will be going to Japan, kinda reminds me of Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift.




June 29, 2011 - Transformers: Dark of the Moon - I'm not a fan of Transformers but since I saw the first two, might as well continue on.





July 22, 2011 - Captain America: The First Avenger - Chris Evans...need I say more (and Stanley Tucci is in it and he's my favorite actor).





July 22, 2011 - Friends with Benefits -Justin Timberlake and Mila Kunis...another movie my hubby and I can watch together. He is absolutely in love with Mila, as I with Justin.





July 29, 2011 - Crazy, Stupid, Love - There's something about this movie that makes me want to watch it, and I think it's Ryan Gosling's character. Plus all movies with Steve Carrell are pretty funny.





August 5, 2011 - The Change-Up - Again Ryan Reynolds and although he doesn't look so hot in this movie, I saw the trailer and it looks pretty funny.





August 19, 2011 - One Day - I read this book and I didn't like the book. I thought that I should watch the movie because maybe I will like the movie more than the book. Well, I don't think I will since I just watched the trailer and I already don't like Anne's fake accent. What's funny is while I was reading the book, I kept envisioning Colin Egglesfield as Dex. Is it because he played Dex in Something Borrowed? Anyway, I wish they had casted him instead of Jim Sturgess. I'll still watch the movie to compare book to movie.



6 comments:

Maureen said...

oh my! i had no idea Ryan Gosling's abs are so perfect! WOW! i want to see all thos movies too. event though i haven't watched the first cars yet. let's watch some of these together?!

Kristin said...

you had me at ryan gosling. definitely want to see that one!

Kristin said...

you had me at ryan gosling. definitely want to see that one!

inHERshoes said...

definitely the hangover 2!

bananas. said...

i so want to see the hangover tomorrow at midnight...but sadly i'll be sleeping. i'm old.

also would like to see friends with benefits. but not because the boy likes mila. i'm actually the one who "introduced" her to him so she's really my celeb crush. haha.

Kasey Lynne said...

I hope Ken Jeong isn't in it alot either. He maybe made me laugh ONCE in the first movie...all the other times he was just plain irritating. I can't WAIT to see it.

I really enjoyed Wolverine...and very interested to see this new one.

Green Lantern looks kinda cheesy to me. I don't know if it's because Ryan Reynolds doesn't seem to fit the part for me...even though i LOVED him in Wolverine. But for some reason, I don't know if I'll like him in this role. We'll see!

OH MY GOSH...Transformers 3 is my #1 movie that I want to see this summer. I am completely addicted to these movies...and kinda feel like a little boy when I watch them...yelling out their names and whatever. Such a nerd :)