Sunday, May 29, 2011

this or that on a sunday afternoon

Today is going to be filled with ironing and packing. I leave for Punta Cana next Sunday but my mom will be coming for a month long visit and she arrives while I am away. So after I start to pack, I need to clean my place since this week I will be busy getting my bangs trimmed, eyebrows waxed and toes painted. I'm taking a little break to blog - I found a little "this or that" to answer over at Livin' on Sweet Tea.
 


the q's.

1. would you rather go on a picnic or to a bbq? 
BBQ. Picnic usually involves cold food and I am not down for that.

2. would you rather go bra-less or panty-less?
Probably bra-less. Sometimes I wish I was more flat-chested so I could go without a bra 90% of the time.

3. would you rather go on a $5000 shopping spree at your favorite store or go on a $5000 vacation?
This is a tough one but I will go with $5000 on a vacation.

4. would you rather eat escargot or sauteed crickets?
Escargot, as long as it's prepared in that fancy escargot dish.

5. would you rather go on survivor or the amazing race?
Survivor so I can lose some weight but I know I definitely won't last the first couple of days.

6. would you rather be hot or cold?
I rather be hot. After the horrible winter we had and with spring not here yet, I will take HOT any day.

7. would you rather go to the beach or lake?
Beach for sure. I am a beach junkie for life.

8. would you rather not shave your legs for a month in the summer or your armpits?
I rather not shave my legs for a month in the summer. I don't have much leg hair and when they do grow out, they are very thin hairs. I can't deal with armpit hair. It's gross on women.

2 comments:

Lin said...

I'm pretty flat chested but I hardly go bra-less, not that I've ever gone panty-less either. Undies are a must in my book.

I'd also have to pick not shaving my legs vs armpits cause that's just nasty haha.

Nikolett said...

Every single one of your answers is my answer haha. Although I do love picnics, too. And yeah ... I got The Boy suckered in to watch "The Vampire Diaries" with me and he keeps saying Nina Dobrev needs to shave her armpit hair LOL. I figure as long as our legs look tan the hair won't show up as much? ;)

And I'm a wee bit jealous about you going to Punta Cana AND Vegas soon, share lots of piccies please! :D