Monday, June 13, 2011

back from Now Larimar (Punta Cana)

Back from Punta Cana and as usual, we had a great time. This is our 6th time in Punta Cana so it feels like going home instead of being on vacation. This is also our second time at this resort, Now Larimar. When we went back in 2009 for Christmas, it was called NH Real Arena. Everything is basically the same, except it got re-branded. The food, I must say, is much better. I am going to save the review for our travel blog but I will be sure to link it up to my blog. For now, I will leave you with some photos.

Now Larimar, Punta Cana

View from our room

Anniversary dinner on the beach

Lobster dinner

Beautiful beach
On Macao beach
Hubby surfing

Again on Macao beach

Our own beach party with friends
My future home (lol!)

Now remember I said that Mike and I were going to do a little something special, well, we celebrated our 5 year wedding anniversary on Tuesday while we were in Punta Cana. Instead of renewing our vows, we trashed our wedding outfits. The resort photographer did an awesome job! Here's the little slideshow Mike put together. Enjoy!


 

15 comments:

The Food Junkie said...

Awww I love the slideshow! :)

Lin said...

I love your vacation photos...it makes me feel like I went on vacation too, haha. Totally not creepy right?

Darn it! I cant see your slideshow cause this lame computer at work doesnt have flash...grr. I'll have to see the cuteness when I get home :)

Kasey Lynne said...

All I'm going to say is that i am 110% SUPER jealous of you right now.


p.s. glad you had a good time!

Nikolett said...

Awww conrgrats on five years Leesh! And dang at your future home, can I come to one of your BBQs? ;) haha. And that slideshow made me smile so much, I love all the pictures in the water - so happy, and so many of them could be postcards. Epic trashing of your wedding outfits :D

Steph said...

Welcome Back! Looks like you guys had an amazing time!
LOVE what you did for your anniversary! My dad was a bit concerned when M messaged about trashing the dress! Lol!!!

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

I love the slideshow! How fun!! You look great :)

OK when I went to Punta Cana my food did not look like that. That looks so good for resort food! Yum.

Happy anniversary!

inHERshoes said...

6x at that resort? must be that awesome!
i love how your hubs looks in that pic, i'd look like that, too, if i had lobster for dinner! haha
happy five years to you and the hubs!

Jules said...

that was so sweet, made me cry!

Kathy said...

great pics, leesh. i'll check out the slide show at home; damn office blocked it boo!

megan. said...

jealous of your amazing vacation! i've been to boca chica and it was fun, but i've always heard that Punta Canta is where it's at!

Maureen said...

Welcome back babe! love love love the video. can't wait to hear about your trip in person!

jessica said...

punta cana looks heavenly! need to add it too the list of places i want too visit...

and the slide show was so cute! that photographer did an amazing job!!

Joanne said...

Love love love love the video. You guys are just absolutely adorable. I can see the love. :)
Happy 5 yrs!

Marz said...

Happy Five Years!!! I love the special way you guys celebrated - the slide show was absolutely adorable. You look soooo beautiful and both of you look so happy and so in love! :) So special to have these amazing photos to always cherish.

Elisse said...

It looks like you had an amazing time! And I love that video of the two of you - you look amazing :D